Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: I'm not having a good day today. Read this if you have kids

Stay chooned in for more! Clint's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My friend Halie called and told me. they were arrested as soon as they walked through the door. The cops were there waiting.

Thanks but don't be sorry for me. I'm alive and well. I've got my whole future ahead of me.

I don't know if the administration found out but Matt had like 2 bottles of vodka he had drank during the course of the day.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I feel sorry for you and everyone else who's been in that world, whether they survive it or not. Drugs cause so much collateral damage.
    Bruce in CT

Madness is something rare in individuals but in groups, parties, peoples, ages it is the rule. Friedrich Nietzsche

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was just on the phone and found out that my friend, Michelle, Matt's ex GF, was in the car too and broke her neck. I don't know why they took her and left Josh.

I'm glad Elizabeth and I are talking again. I thought she was mad at me since she never called me, but she was going through her own BS since she was pregnant and she lost my number, too. We're torn up and I really want to go to the funeral, even though we weren't that close, but I dunno if my parents will let me. She's not taking any drugs while shes pregnant so that's good.

Woo this is like.. what the word? Phantasmagorial. Reality and dreams blending together. It's so surreal. I'm just so angry and sad and I cried so hard today over a guy I wasn't really that close with. He lied and stole and ripped people off but he was a good person and didn't deserve this dammit. I just... I hate Matt so much right now and no one tell me any religious stuff about "Oh don't hate anyone" because It's not appreciated right now.

Doing it wrong until I do it right. xvart's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JustLikeAPill View Post
    I don't know why they took her and left Josh.
    What? So people took her to the hospital and left Josh? Or the ambulance took one and not the other? Why wouldn't your parents let you go to the funeral? Because of past... experiences?

xvart.
    "The tragedy of life is not that every man loses; but that he almost wins."

"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No I meant that they drove off with her and left josh in a ditch or on the ground or something. I don't know why they did that. Someone found him and called an ambulance is what I was told.

And yes because I used to do meth. But I'm over that. I still do drugs, yeah, they don't know that though. I don't do anything hardcore anymore and they can't seem to get over the fact that I used to use ice. They don't trust me for **** even though I'm a year ahead in school and a straight A student except for math, who doesn't lie cheat or steal, who now believes in God. I mean... Jesus Christ what the hell do they want from me? I'm always going to be Clint, the anomalie. The studious tweaker. Screw it I'm so.... I'm ranting lol. I'm just worked up. I'm about to cry man and I hate it. AND to top it off I'm having withdrawal from prozac since I've cut down my dosage by half so I'm even MORE emotional than I normally would have been.. but when I was on prozac this wouldn't even really have affected me and I'm crying and I'm glad that since the 8th grade I can cry again. They might let me go to the funeral but me a liz are just going to go real quick and see him one last time. I haven't seen him for two years since he quit school.

Let's positive thinking! seedjar's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm very sorry to hear about your loss, Clint. Hang in there - I'm not going to tell you that anything is going to make it hurt less, but it will get easier to deal with over time. Just try and spend some time with your loved ones and do your best. It sounds like you have every right to be angry, and you shouldn't feel bad about it, but try not to dwell on it too much right now if you can help it.
    We're all here for you,
    ~Joe
    o//~ Livin' like a bug ain't easy / My old clothes don't seem to fit me /
    I got little tiny bug feet / I don't really know what bugs eat /
    Don't want no one steppin' on me / Now I'm sympathizin' with fleas /
    Livin' like a bug ain't easy / Livin' like a bug ain't easy... o//~

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm really sorry Clint. Hang in there, you are being so strong, good for you. I'm sorry.
    Great Googly Moogly!

Beware of the yellow snow!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They said I could go

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast