Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: I'm not having a good day today. Read this if you have kids

Stay chooned in for more! Clint's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm not having a good day today. Read this if you have kids

One of my old friends died at about 2 am last night. He was with my other friends ex-boyfriend, who had been drinking all day at school, going about 100 MPH and they crashed. They LEFT my friend there and eventually someone found him and called an ambulance. His lungs collapsed in the ICU.

My friend's name was Josh. He was a little fried tweaker but he was a nice guy. He was like Anna Nicole and a really nice guy and he's the one who quit school to live with his meth cook uncle. I really feel so bad and I feel even worse thinking that maybe what happened wasn't as bad as him living a life as a dropout meth addict who was addicted because he uses to cover up the pain of when he was molested by his ice-head dad. I feel horrible for thinking that but... damn guys I just feel bad. Ruined my whole day. I want to go have a cigarette and get wasted. I'm not but I want to.

I know when he died he was happy because he was on morphine. He's that kind of guy and he's josh and I miss him.

They had the audacity to go to school the next day, where they were arrested. Matt (the driver *******) was 18 so he'll be tried as an adult. I don't know who or how old the others were. I hope they are tried as accessories.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    oh jeez, I'm really sorry. that's awful.
    -Emily

Stay chooned in for more! Clint's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's Weenie man. Weenie isn't supposed to die.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry dude. That's rough. Any way you look at it.
    Props for you taking care of yourself. That's the hardest part, but it's the only way to get through it all.

Peter

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry to hear bud. Hang in there.
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and The American G. I. One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.
    Romans 10: 9-13
    Growlist http://www.cpukforum.com/forum/index...04&#entry90304

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    100 MPH?

And the other two didn't die? That's surprising...

Well, sorry about what happened.
    - NeciFiX

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Watch something funny to cheer your slef up like this. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s9GqeokzdBg

Moderator Schmoderator Fluorescent fluorite, England PlantAKiss's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm really sorry to hear it. Sudden death like that is a shock. I still can't believe my friend Joey, who died a year ago, is gone. It doesn't seem real.

I understand your sentiments about his death vs. what his life might have been like. And in fact, that is how Joey's fiance and I coped with his death. Joey had a lot of serious health issues plus crappy kids and a demon ex-wife who put him through hell. So, we know he will never again have to suffer physically or emotionally. Actually his one good son (Josh) was killed in a horrific car accident just 3 months before Joey died, so we know he is somewhere with Josh, for whom he grieved greatly.

It always terribly sad when someone you care about dies, but you're left with hopefully good memories and you just have to look for some good thing in it...like knowing their human suffering is done.

"Fox terriers are born with about four times as much original sin in them as other dogs." - Jerome K. Jerome

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast