0 Thread(s)
    The second picture is what I think of when I think of a woman
    Me too, but without the teeth.

Moderator Schmoderator Fluorescent fluorite, England PlantAKiss's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh...then grabbling is different than guddling. I heard guddling is when you stand real still in a creek or river with your hands in the water...and a when fish swims between your hands, you stroke their belly. They get kind of hyp-mo-tized and you then flip them out of the water onto the bank. I don't know if you can really do that or not. Noodling...well...I'm with Carl.

How come if women are in a bad mood it MUST be because of hormones but if a man is in a bad mood, he's just in a bad mood. C'mon! These are modern times! Get out of the dark ages. lol I've been around some cranky men and never attributed it to some **** problem.

Clint...at least I'm consistent. lol
    "Fox terriers are born with about four times as much original sin in them as other dogs." - Jerome K. Jerome

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    rarely hormones causing the unpleasantness.............usually cramps.................everyone has bad moods just ask my wife i was stressed out and pissed off for most of the last 2 weeks......2 days working at the greenhouse with a long time friend of mine played hell on my knees but did wonders for my stress levels...............

back to fish..........anyone have tips for fishing for catfish in rivers?.........im in a tournament in about a month and never intentionally fished for them.....have had a couple take a minnow while i was fishing for walleyes but ive never specifically targeted them.
    cervid serial killer
    Know guns, know peace, know safety. No guns, no peace, no safety
    I didn't get stimulated but he kept his promise on change, that's about all I got left!
    http://www.wolfpointherald.com/--http://www.safety-brite.net/

Stay chooned in for more! Clint's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nasty, spoiled chicken livers. I'm vury, vury surius.

Hello, I must be going... Not a Number's Avatar
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    dynamite
    Grand Hotel... always the same. People come, people go. Nothing ever happens.

Metal King
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    From all the fisher-types I've known, I think you might want to make some of them stinky dough balls, rattler.
    I've caught plenty of catfish but like you, wasn't really going for them
    I do know that if you're lookin for BIG fish, you pretty much have to use BIG bait in as deep a hole as you can find- the biggest one I ever saw caught was maybe 35 pounds. Hope you get a picture-worthy fish

And Suzanne- thanks for tyhat- I didn't know there was yet another way to catch the things, hep-mo-tizin' fish is funny
    Da Growlist

"You don't need a license to drive a sandwich"-Spongebob Squarepants

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey rattler, take some bacon with you. I'm dead serious. Dough balls also work well.

As for the fish in the original post... wow. Has to be some insane tarpon/crocodile cross!

Hello, I must be going... Not a Number's Avatar
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There's a catfish blood lure crap, like dough mixed with blood and other yummy stuff my fishermen friends swear by - I don't recall the name of it but you should be able to buy it off the shelf. Stinks to high heaven so I hope you have a strong stomach.
    Grand Hotel... always the same. People come, people go. Nothing ever happens.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast