What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I need to know where to host free PDF files

• Thread starter Clint
  • Start date
  • Tags
    free

Clint

Stay chooned in for more!
Hi guys. I need a place where I can sign up for free to host PDF files...for free lol, so that I can take it once it's hosted and then put it in a thread like this one. It's driving me crazy and I've been looking forever. I figured out I can convert publisher filed to pdf's for free at pdfonline.com but now that I can do that, they are homeless and need to be uploaded somewhere.

Thanks,
Clint

Hmmmm.... tricky.... You ARE a 'Thank You' member and that means you can upload pdfs here for use on this forum... ;) You won't be able to cross post the url to another forum since you have to be a member to see them and such... But that will work for here IF the file is smaller than 524288.

Actually it's for another forum. It's an educational project.

I tried making an MSN group and hosted it and that worked, but then when I put a link in a thread and you click it it asks for you to log in, so that's no good.

I figured there really wasn't a reason to host a pdf here... lol but:

...for free lol, so that I can take it once it's hosted and then put it in a thread like this one.

:p

Oh lmao, well.. I guess in retrospect all threads are threads right?

I stayed up too late lmao

Umm, did you google "free file sharing"?

I've used Xdrive in the past.

I did, for the past 2 hours :) I found a place called fileden.com so maybe that won't cause problems.

Let me know how that works out.

I used xdrive when the first came out maybe the late 90s? Then they added premium pay accounts so the the size limits on the free accounts became basically useless - about the same with the competition.

I just looked at them - it appears xdrive is part of AOL now with 5GB of free storage. If you have an AOL or AIM account login you have an xdrive account. You can hotlink stuff in your public folders.

Back