Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: No gas on the 15th

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well I have to work that day. God when do i not work.
    "But I like being Evil....It makes me happy" Venom

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I hear people complain about the cost of gas, but it's often those who choose to live far from work. Maybe that's the price of living in a solidly white outer suburb. Since many have bloated houses, they also complain about the price of oil in the winter and electricity in the summer. Those big yards need plenty of mowing after all the fertilizing too. So more complaints. What's a person to do?
    Bruce in CT

Madness is something rare in individuals but in groups, parties, peoples, ages it is the rule. Friedrich Nietzsche

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey, less traffic right?

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I hear people complain about the cost of gas, but it's often those who choose to live far from work. Maybe that's the price of living in a solidly white outer suburb. Since many have bloated houses, they also complain about the price of oil in the winter and electricity in the summer. Those big yards need plenty of mowing after all the fertilizing too. So more complaints. What's a person to do?
    If only my life was so simple, then I'd have no reason to gripe.
    \(_o)/ ಠ_ಠ
    My Growlist
    NASC Website Come join in on the fun!

Doing it wrong until I do it right. xvart's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by herenorthere View Post
    Sometimes people don't have a choice to live far from where they work. Either housing costs are too high "in the city" or multiple jobs in various locations require people to live in between both places. If only it were easy to get up and move somewhere else when the gas prices go sky high; but alas, we do what we can. I think most people are upset because there is such a staggering difference between the prices now and the prices one or two years ago, when we all moved to the places we chose to live.

xvart.
    "The tragedy of life is not that every man loses; but that he almost wins."

"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

God must have an interesting sense of humor Wesley's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xvart View Post
    Sometimes people don't have a choice to live far from where they work. Either housing costs are too high "in the city" or multiple jobs in various locations require people to live in between both places. If only it were easy to get up and move somewhere else when the gas prices go sky high; but alas, we do what we can. I think most people are upset because there is such a staggering difference between the prices now and the prices one or two years ago, when we all moved to the places we chose to live.

xvart.
    I agree, my mom remembers when she used to swear she would never pay more than a dollar for gas. The irony....
    ~Wes~

My plants are going green to save the environment

My Growlist

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wesley View Post
    I agree, my mom remembers when she used to swear she would never pay more than a dollar for gas. The irony....
    Thats depressing and makes me feel old. I remember when it was $.89 lol And I am only 20!

Doing it wrong until I do it right. xvart's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RoGeTa View Post
    Thats depressing and makes me feel old. I remember when it was $.89 lol And I am only 20!
    Yeah, the lowest I ever saw it when I started driving was $0.69 a gallon and it was a pretty standard sight to see around $0.74 or so. Actually $0.749. lol.

xvart.
    "The tragedy of life is not that every man loses; but that he almost wins."

"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast