What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ghost photo

• Thread starter Alexis
  • Start date
Well if its an old guy's ghost, make sure you bring some bengay and butterscotch candies as an offering.

Make sure your not on his other worldly lawn he would be pissed!

Why would a ghost need to carry a staff? And, if one did, wouldn't it be a regular, physical staff? When the invisible man wears a hat, you see the hat.

Some workmen are removing some boxes of paperwork from the cellar at work. It's a fairly old building which was a nursing home at one time, now converted into offices.

In the cellar, the guy was on his phone when he heard a groan behind him. He turned around and instinctively took a photo with his phone. The cellar's dimly lit, but he didn't seen anything. The photo below appeared on his phone:

ghost.jpg

He was really shaken apparently, and this is a tough workman. The door's locked at the moment so we're planning on getting the key from the cleaner and going on a bit of a ghost hunt tomorrow lunchtime! The cellar consists of a number of adjoining rooms, so they'll be plenty of places to explore :devil:

Yawn........

If you can't contribute a worthwhile post, don't bother.

Jeez.

If you can't contribute a worthwhile post, don't bother.

Jeez.

Like some of the other posts were "worthwhile" in this thread. Relax, it was an opinion.

Tom

One word critical posts are usually never worthwhile.
Entitled to your opinion, but I'm sure there are better ways of expressing it!

Relax, it was an opinion.

I would hardly consider "Yawn...." an opinion. If you stated why you thought the post was boring then that would be an opinion.

Alexis, when is the cleaner going in?

xvart.

Even if it was bloody boring, most people wouldn't post that they thought so in the first place.

No luck with the key yet - need to talk to the guy who own the building :)

"instinctively took a photo with his phone"? i didnt know that was an instinct now :slap: lol.....

^:offtopic:^

man i love smilies..

Species adapt more quickly than previously thought. Only a moment ago in human history, someone taking photos with a phone would have been committed for 72 hours for evaluation. Now, three pages of people don't even question it.

What do you suggest we aska bout the photo then.

Back