User Tag List

Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: interesting.............................

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    techno..................guessing just Cleveland if you have permits on the state level.....
    cervid serial killer
    Know guns, know peace, know safety. No guns, no peace, no safety
    I didn't get stimulated but he kept his promise on change, that's about all I got left!
    http://www.wolfpointherald.com/--http://www.safety-brite.net/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by vft guy in SJ View Post
    And if he had had that gun that night.. We would probably be commenting on his obituary rather than his flip flop.
    prolly not cause if he had any sense at all he would attend classes and learn how to use it........most gang banger types cant hit much past 6 foot hence the reason so many innocents get hit by stray bullets................
    cervid serial killer
    I didn't get stimulated but he kept his promise on change, that's about all I got left!

VFT and Drosera lover vft guy in SJ's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by rattler_mt View Post
    prolly not cause if he had any sense at all he would attend classes and learn how to use it........most gang banger types cant hit much past 6 foot hence the reason so many innocents get hit by stray bullets................
    The kid had the gun IN HIS HAND from the moment he got out of the car.. by the time the other guy could have reached around, grabbed his gun, aimed and fired.. he would have been dead.
    There are only 2 infinite things... the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not too sure about the universe.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    not likely if the intent to kill was there he would have shot him in the back............besides they never expect a person to be armed, if they did they wouldnt do this crap........if you know how and are prepared it takes minimal effort to draw a gun.......however if you dont practice its clumsy as heck and they will know what your doing. ive said since the begining if your going to carry know what your doing
    cervid serial killer

VFT and Drosera lover vft guy in SJ's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have no desire to argue this with you.. Nothing I will say will change your opinion on guns and thats fine with me. I have nothing against guns. My moms husband is a former police officer and owns many guns and I completely support his and your right to do so honestly and safely. But don't feed me this propaganda drivel about how carrying a conceled weapon would have done anything to truely protect this guy, because it is simply not true.
    There are only 2 infinite things... the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not too sure about the universe.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How do you know? Are you God? You say it like it's fact.
    Chances are, if he pulled out a pistol, homeboy's woulda thought twice and left quickly.
    And these folks usually don't know how to shoot, waving the guns around while they're yankin the trigger. Safest place is probly where they're pointing the thing (cause they ain't aiming)
    Trust me, a disciplined shooter can take out a carload of steet thugs.
    It's not just about being a big shot with a gun, it's about safety, discipline, skill and most important, responsibilty. He probly wouldn't even have to have fired a shot.
    Not looking for an ugly arguement, just sharing my thoughts.

SirKristoff is a poopiehead Ozzy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by technoracer View Post
    hmmm... weird. having just purchased my first firearm, i'm a little confused. i live in ohio. we have ccw classes and ccw permits. when did ohio not allow ccw? or is it just cleveland that has banned ccw? any ideas?

peace,
    tech...
    I can probably answer this question. Ohio legalized ccw about 3 or 4 years ago. The problem Ohio has is that it's one of the few states that does not have a statewide gun law. It lets all the cities and towns make up their own laws. So unless you know all the laws of every town that you'll be in, you never know if you're breaking the law. It's really an easy way to get a felony charge. What's legal in the town you live in may be a felony in the next town over.

Stay chooned in for more! Clint's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by quogue View Post
    How do you know? Are you God? You say it like it's fact.
    Chances are, if he pulled out a pistol, homeboy's woulda thought twice and left quickly.
    And these folks usually don't know how to shoot, waving the guns around while they're yankin the trigger. Safest place is probly where they're pointing the thing (cause they ain't aiming)
    Trust me, a disciplined shooter can take out a carload of steet thugs.
    It's not just about being a big shot with a gun, it's about safety, discipline, skill and most important, responsibilty. He probly wouldn't even have to have fired a shot.
    Not looking for an ugly arguement, just sharing my thoughts.
    Most of them hold it sideways too because they think it looks cool lmao!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast