User Tag List

Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: dude im going to McDonalds for a happy meal!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    "note i do not advocate the use of and have not used pot in over 5 years, however i do beleive what ever an adult does in their own home is their own buisness if it hurts no one but themselves"

The problem is they hurt plenty of people because of the violence and other collateral damage of the illegal drug industry. But I mostly agree with you if it's homegrown or otherwise "noncommercial".
    Bruce in CT

Madness is something rare in individuals but in groups, parties, peoples, ages it is the rule. Friedrich Nietzsche

Moderator Schmoderator Fluorescent fluorite, England PlantAKiss's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The problem is they hurt plenty of people because of the violence and other collateral damage of the illegal drug industry.
    Keyword there is...illegal.
    "Fox terriers are born with about four times as much original sin in them as other dogs." - Jerome K. Jerome

Stay chooned in for more! Clint's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Unlike... say... pharmaceutical opiates.

Hehe, come on Sheridan you know I just HAD to! Lol.

REALLY though, pills are easier to get than the real street drugs. Half the kids in schools are guzzling down amphetamines that kids with ADD sell for pocket money, and half the kids diagnosed with ADD don't really have it! It's all about money.

Did ya hear about the people behind Oxycontin being charged with something or another because they lied about the addictiveness of the drug? Money money money. Mo-ney!

God must have an interesting sense of humor Wesley's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JustLikeAPill View Post
    No way, Lucky Charms mixed with vanilla ice cream and then some cold pizza.

It's magically delicious.
    The Lucky Charms made me think of Talladega Nights, except the "Charms" were supposed to be cocaine. Wow, what a movie!
    ~Wes~

My plants are going green to save the environment

My Growlist

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by herenorthere View Post
    "note i do not advocate the use of and have not used pot in over 5 years, however i do beleive what ever an adult does in their own home is their own buisness if it hurts no one but themselves"

The problem is they hurt plenty of people because of the violence and other collateral damage of the illegal drug industry. But I mostly agree with you if it's homegrown or otherwise "noncommercial".
    dude the plant itself is a weed and far easier to grow than half the plants discussed on this site. the plant was made illegal due to racial and money issues. the main problem with pot is that for some people, most notably teenagers, it makes the act of doing nothing interesting. other than that it has far fewer "evil" tenancies than alcohol. its also a quite aways safer than alot of the drugs prescribed to level out ppls moods and/or helping them relax. and dont use the argument that no drug prescribed is smoked as the active chemicals are easily dissolved in alcohol as well as vaporizing at much lower temps than required for burning. not to mention easily converted to pill form. smoking is just the cheapest and easiest way to get high. the other ways require more plant material to do an extraction(basically you have to grow it) and the high that results is more intense and longer lasting, not to mention the dose is much easier to control
    cervid serial killer
    Know guns, know peace, know safety. No guns, no peace, no safety
    I didn't get stimulated but he kept his promise on change, that's about all I got left!
    http://www.wolfpointherald.com/--http://www.safety-brite.net/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    LOL I saw this on the news too funny
    "But I like being Evil....It makes me happy" Venom

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    "I would like the Special Happy meal please"

Basicaly Rattler is right, you can take a suposatory if you were really that into it.

Stay chooned in for more! Clint's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Actually taking ecstasy and even methamphetamine rectally is a fairly common practice. I bet the later would burn extra painfully that way

You can take almost anything and with some very simple chemistry, extract the active ingredient from pills, change to freebase, change it to something else more powerful, etc. Or so I've heard. I don't advocate these practices.

Most people just crush and snort though Wait that smiley doesn't go there! Bad Clint bad!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast