User Tag List

Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: dude im going to McDonalds for a happy meal!

VFT and Drosera lover vft guy in SJ's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    "Indications are the subject placed them in an empty box, intent on hiding the items," Zeilmann told WFLD-TV.
    OK.. now I understand that McDonalds is not exactly hiring the best and brightest rising stars out there... but just how completely *explitave deleted* braindead do you have to be to pick up a box.. open it, place a burger, fries, and a cheap plastic toy inside, and NOT notice a pipe, lighter, and a bag of weed inside? cmon.....
    There are only 2 infinite things... the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not too sure about the universe.

Stay chooned in for more! Clint's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He might have been stoned at the time.

VFT and Drosera lover vft guy in SJ's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Then I wanna know where he gets his weed then.. cause I have smoked some FANTASTIC weed in my time and I have NEVER been that stoned.

Why the heck would he have taken it out of his pocket in the first place? If I was getting high at work (which I highly recommend against) I would be far more worried about being caught trying to hide it somewhere than to be caught with it in my pocket. Think about it.. first ya gotta hide it.. then you gotta retrieve it later.. thats 2 chances to get busted... especially in a busy place like a McDonalds. Guys that stupid deserve to get caught.. what a moron.
    There are only 2 infinite things... the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not too sure about the universe.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Am I too late for a "They don't call it a happy meal for nothin'" comment?

Don't know why anyone would bring that kind of thing to work..

SirKristoff is a poopiehead Ozzy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I always preferred Chips Ahoy or sphagetti myself. (Uh...that was back in the old days...)
    Wow, they had Chips Ahoy way back then?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow how did I not expect a plant forum to not have a lot of (ex?)-potheads in it?

If I found that in my happy meal, I would just start busting up laughing on the spot. Funny how the family still said they might sue. Why? I doubt the girl was traumatized from finding a lighter in her happy meal. Maybe if it was IN her burger or something but otherwise it's just unnecessary.
    Growlist
    I'm back?

Moderator Schmoderator Fluorescent fluorite, England PlantAKiss's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow, they had Chips Ahoy way back then?
    ROFL

Actually the Chips Ahoy THESE DAYS are GROSS! If you'll notice, they aren't even baked. They are like dehydrated cookie dough..beige color instead of brown. They look nothing like the cookies I ate while playing with my pet dinosaur. I don't buy them any more.
    "Fox terriers are born with about four times as much original sin in them as other dogs." - Jerome K. Jerome

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think the kid was most troubled by the fact that her father immediately recognized what it was.
    Bruce in CT

Madness is something rare in individuals but in groups, parties, peoples, ages it is the rule. Friedrich Nietzsche

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast