What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

dude im going to McDonalds for a happy meal!

I always preferred Chips Ahoy or sphagetti myself. (Uh...that was back in the old days...) :rolleyes:

Wow, they had Chips Ahoy way back then?

Wow how did I not expect a plant forum to not have a lot of (ex?)-potheads in it?

If I found that in my happy meal, I would just start busting up laughing on the spot. Funny how the family still said they might sue. Why? I doubt the girl was traumatized from finding a lighter in her happy meal. Maybe if it was IN her burger or something but otherwise it's just unnecessary.

Wow, they had Chips Ahoy way back then?

ROFL :mad:

Actually the Chips Ahoy THESE DAYS are GROSS! If you'll notice, they aren't even baked. They are like dehydrated cookie dough..beige color instead of brown. They look nothing like the cookies I ate while playing with my pet dinosaur. :p I don't buy them any more.

I think the kid was most troubled by the fact that her father immediately recognized what it was.

Dead on Bruce, busted !

Daughter- "Mommy I found a lighter in my happy meal, and two other toys!"
Mother- *Gasp*
Dad-"Oh, well you see, this is Daddy and Mommy Seasoning, and daddy and mommy toys. They must have gotten our toys mixed up"

Wow how did I not expect a plant forum to not have a lot of (ex?)-potheads in it?

:-O did you just figure this out now?

dude the plant itself is a weed and far easier to grow than half the plants discussed on this site.

Actually it's not super easy to grow. It takes a lot of time, energy, and knowledge to successfully grow smokable pot, especially good smokable pot. Growing the green machine is probably more difficult to grow than any of the CPs outside of some of the super difficult ones that require such fine conditions or are unforgivable of mistakes. But they are two totally different kinds of difficulty.

Any old chap can grow weed in the wild without a care in the world. However, joe blow won't be getting essed on the green machine that grew from that spot where he threw his dime sack of seeds and stems in the backyard.

xvart.

edit:
I always preferred Chips Ahoy or sphagetti myself. (Uh...that was back in the old days...) :rolleyes:

Golden Grahams, dude; Golden Grahams...

Actually it's not super easy to grow.

actually take that whole notion out of your mind..............its an annual plant with a very easily met set of growing needs.........however meeting those needs and not getting caught growing the illegal plant is a whole nother issue.........as with any other plant the genetics(or parentage) of the strain your trying to grow influences how difficult.....some are super picky due to weak genetics(generally this happens through lots of inbreeding trying to stablize some trait or another and ignoring others such as compact growth, mold resistance ect).........others any idiot can grow and produce wonderful smoke IF they dont have to worry about being busted with illegal plants. the main issue is providing enough light and enough air circulation......and given what is a good sized plant, providing these two requirements in a small growing space is difficult......the plant itself is easy to grow if you can grow it outside amoung your rose bushes.......even some of the harder to grow strains arent that difficult once in the great outdoors........

Yea, the conditions are already provided for out doors, and you know that, Try growing a Sarracenia indoors all year round, same lighting ideas, if not stronger. Its not that much different of a comparison. (if it didn't die cause the whole required dormancy thing). Cause you know its not going to work. The whole reason Pot is considered so hard to grow is cause you have to hide it cause of the legality of growing it.

You know that's a good analogy. Growing Sarracenia is very easy.... outside. Growing one inside isn't the easiest thing to do at all, without spending some serious cash on HID lighting.

Also getting a good amount of THC and getting the maximum amount possible are two different things and I don't know anything about growing pot but I bet that's when the fancy lighting cycles and nutrients comes in. The best I've ever had was grown outside behind their house by my friend's parents. No fancy stuff like in the movies. Of course you can always make hash oil from crappy weed, anyway. Not that I recommend it or anything... it's illegal :)

Also getting a good amount of THC and getting the maximum amount possible are two different things and I don't know anything about growing pot but I bet that's when the fancy lighting cycles and nutrients comes in.

That's exactly what I was referring to. You can grow weed, and you can grow weed. The latter is significantly more difficult and not just because you have to hide it from the cops.

xvart.

You can grow weed, and you can grow weed.

genetics is 9/10's the battle there.................

Ah, getting the kids early to get a head start on drugs.

I suppose it's premium service to hand out a bag of marijuana.

I would have sold the bag back to the guy, got his money, then called the cops. Just kidding.

This is a funny yet pathetic story.

I suppose the guy at the counter just figured she would be "Happy" if she got all the equipment to smoke it, and, I suppose she would!

You had better be kidding because that would have made you one miserable, hypocritic individual to do something like that.

Back