User Tag List

Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: gotta love small towns...............

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by vraev View Post
    lol! now that is environmentally friendly..
    and even better... you can hug them!!!!

<- insufferable animal lover
    "Seeds? Oh yeah... sometimes I forget they grow from those. I feel like they should hatch or something."

~a friend's observation of my CP's

Carnivorous plant enthusiast vraev's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by rattler_mt View Post
    do you have any clue where i live?
    nope! no clue! But....well...I just said that based on "How farms and villages have been created in the place where I grew in India. I remember like before I was born (sometime in 1984 or so), the local city where I lived for 16 yrs of my life was just a forest. Now, its probably one of the most busiest cities in India. Not bad for the human economy...but bad considering that India is in the tropics where there should be lush jungles and all.

Well...there is no point...I just love animals and nature in general. But I also agree without these advances, I should be living in a jungle with leaves for clothes..so... this is basically my conciounse (I spelt that waaaay off) .

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayson16 View Post
    lol thats awsome. Dont have to worry about buying gas all the time.
    Just worry about the "trails" they leave behind

Stay chooned in for more! Clint's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think India is a little different from Montana lol. Montana has.... ....... ..... Hey Sheridan just what is in Montana anyway? We know there's at least one Walmart, and of course cowboys and sapphires. That would make a great romance novel. Cowboys and Sapphires.

So was this like a joke thing them going to school on a horse or do they do this everyday? That really baffles me.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ahhhhhhhhhhhhh India is a tad different. heres some pictures of northeast Montana where i live.........

this is where i hunt, about 90 miles(145km) from my house.......this is the highest concentration of trees in eastern Montana, far, far more than is normally around naturally....

ill have more pics prolly on Sunday of eastern Montana/western North Dakota badlands. aslong as it doesnt rain ill be taking a trail ride on horse back through Theodore Roosevelt National Park this weekend just over the border in North Dakota at Medora.

JLAP........they were prolly bored. today was the last day of school and they only went till noon.........guess they did it for the hell of it..................though i know one time, more than a few years ago, my uncles rode their horses to town and tied them up behind the bar cause they figured they couldnt get a DUI on horseback
    cervid serial killer
    Know guns, know peace, know safety. No guns, no peace, no safety
    I didn't get stimulated but he kept his promise on change, that's about all I got left!
    http://www.wolfpointherald.com/--http://www.safety-brite.net/

Carnivorous plant enthusiast vraev's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    lol! thats why I told you I said that based on "my experience" and my "learning" of human civilization. I have already been in an argument of "misunderstanding" just a little while ago. I do not want to start another

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    where im at has an average of 13 inches of rain a year.................we've got much more grass than trees
    cervid serial killer
    Know guns, know peace, know safety. No guns, no peace, no safety
    I didn't get stimulated but he kept his promise on change, that's about all I got left!
    http://www.wolfpointherald.com/--http://www.safety-brite.net/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For all you inquiring minds, here's the ecological story of Rattler's neck of the woods . . . umm . . . grasslands: http://www.ria.ie/cgi-bin/ria/papers/100278.pdf.
    Bruce in CT

Madness is something rare in individuals but in groups, parties, peoples, ages it is the rule. Friedrich Nietzsche

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast