Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Show your pet photos! Lots of photos

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So that is the famous Ollie Bean you've been talking about PAK. He looks like a quiet loving pup ...not at all like the mischievious monster you have sometimes made him out to be.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    this is my girl chloe:

being very indecent!

my pal bunker...

and "my" horse Spirit. he's a mustang who's currently residing at the rescue sanctuary i volunteer at.... he's very, very, very shy but i <3 him no real owner means i can pretend he's mine all i want!!
    "Seeds? Oh yeah... sometimes I forget they grow from those. I feel like they should hatch or something."

~a friend's observation of my CP's

Moderator Schmoderator Fluorescent fluorite, England PlantAKiss's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That second photo of Chloe is hilarious! I think dogs can relax better than just about any other animal. (Although ferrets can get pretty limp). Spirit is beautiful. Horses are the most beautiful animal on earth. *sigh*

So that is the famous Ollie Bean you've been talking about PAK. He looks like a quiet loving pup ...not at all like the mischievious monster you have sometimes made him out to be.
    lol That's The Bean! And although he IS a very loving pup, he can get himself into pecks of trouble. Especially since he is foolhardy and fearless (kinda like Ozzy...hehe). But I love my Bean.
    "Fox terriers are born with about four times as much original sin in them as other dogs." - Jerome K. Jerome

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I love the horse! I used to have horses, But that was a long time ago I was like 4-5 years old. I know if I go to college I wanna get a Rat since I wont be able to keep any other pets. Well I hope I can keep a rat at least!

Stay chooned in for more! Clint's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Peaches and SweetPea, the Southern Flying Squirrels we raised from pinkies when our dog killed the mom.

Precious the dog

Pippi the Hedgehog

Moderator Schmoderator Fluorescent fluorite, England PlantAKiss's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Awww...I didn't know you had flying squirrels. How cute! As are Precious and Pippi. I can't imagine not having pets.
    "Fox terriers are born with about four times as much original sin in them as other dogs." - Jerome K. Jerome

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    the squirrels are adorable!!! how are they to take care of? (friendly, labor-intensive, etc) just curious
    "Seeds? Oh yeah... sometimes I forget they grow from those. I feel like they should hatch or something."

~a friend's observation of my CP's

Stay chooned in for more! Clint's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks guys. They are very friendly but demand a lot of time. They are smart unlike hamsters. When you put them in their cage, they will reach out their arms and grab at you trying to get to you. It's pitiful. They are VERY fast and hyperactive. Very easy to care for, easier than Pippi for sure. The air temp can't go below 70 or else Pippi could die. She's temperamental but worth it.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast