What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Show your pet photos! Lots of photos

(can you change the title? they arent big theirs just a bunch)

I think its time for some pet photos!

My moms Boyfriends Dogs
1-
541594761_41e6376bcb.jpg

2-
541594759_989c604cf3.jpg

My Dog
3-
541559141_80b072337b.jpg

4-
541559159_e939627aa9.jpg

5-
541559149_14ca08f651.jpg

My Moms Dog
6-
541559095_f923385b77.jpg

I love dogs!
I have a cockapoo, and he's really old and fat, but we love him!

Great pictures. BTW, is that a gummy worm in the dog's mouth (in the first picture)?

thats her tounge. she was licking her snout and I caught that shot

thats her tounge. she was licking her snout and I caught that shot
No, I can see her tongue. :) I meant that reddish gummy worm-looking thing at the side of her mouth. I'm beginning to think that it's a collar.:-))

EDIT: Here's what I'm talking about:
dog.jpg

Last edited:
ohhh, yea thats a collar on my moms bf's dog.. lol, that ones a he.

It does look like a gummy worm. lol

Great pics. I'll try to get some up of Ollie.

Here's my Lucy. She started as a 6-week old family pet, and later became my pet and my friend. Her first birthday is coming up in two weeks. :)
Lucy01.jpg

Lucy02.jpg

Awww...she's a cutie. :)

Now for Ollie Bean. Ollie is 3 years old now...a wire-haired fox terrier. I'll start with some puppy pics. I did not think I'd live through his puppyhood. There were many times I didn't think HE would live through his puppyhood, either from foolhardiness or me killing him. He was getting in trouble 24/7. At 18 months he turned the corner and, for the most part, is a very good boy now. This is FyreWyre Ohh! So Wicked, AKA: Ollie Bean Macintosh, Ollie, Bean, Beanie, Ollie B., Roo, Little Roo, Beanie Roo, Beanie Mac, ad infinitum...

This was Ollie shortly after his arrival. He was SO cute!

bothsides.sized.jpg

Awwwwwww....snoozin'. Nothing cuter than a sleeping puppy.

snoozin3RS.jpg

But when he wasn't sleeping... :0o: ...

There was running...

runningRS.sized.jpg

There was climbing...

onthebookshelfRS.sized.jpg

And more climbing (he conquered every raised surface in the house)...

OllieNBlanketRS.sized.jpg

And there was some getting stuck...

Olliestuck.sized.jpg

There was attacking "the enemy"...

friendorfoeRS.sized.jpg

There was burrowing and shredding...

iwasbadRS.sized.jpg

here's my roommate gustav

086.jpg

Gustav08.jpg

110.jpg

When I moved back to my parent's place, Gustav had to share the house with Morgan, the family's dog. My mom considers her as the youngest child.

116.jpg

082.jpg

Great pictures! PAK, I especially liked the "getting stuck" pics. What a character!:-O

--------------------

Last edited by a moderator:
Kuma

kumaphotocompetitionfa6.jpg
He's almost won me 1,000 in a cutest pet photo competition. Aww.

He's the only one that I have a good picture of lol. He is a Creme Chow Chow.

Wow...I've never seen a cream chow. That's cool.

Gustav and Morgan look like sweet dogs. :)

I especially liked the "getting stuck" pics. What a character!:-O

lol He got stuck in the gate twice. I left him there for a bit to teach him a lesson. When he got a little bit older, he abandoned trying the gate and learned to climb the fence. Soooo...he cost me $1,200 to have an Invisible Fence put in. However it was worth it for the peace of mind I have now. He won't go near the fence or gate. Ollie is definitely a character. Those are only a FEW pics of his escapades. I have a ton of 'em. :)

So that is the famous Ollie Bean you've been talking about PAK. He looks like a quiet loving pup :angel: ...not at all like the mischievious monster you have sometimes made him out to be.

this is my girl chloe:
chloe8-23-05_porch_tilt.jpg

being very indecent! ;)
chloe_flop.jpg

my pal bunker...
bunker2.jpg

and "my" horse Spirit. he's a mustang who's currently residing at the rescue sanctuary i volunteer at.... he's very, very, very shy but i <3 him :) no real owner means i can pretend he's mine all i want!!
rescue_4-29-07_99_36.jpg

That second photo of Chloe is hilarious! I think dogs can relax better than just about any other animal. (Although ferrets can get pretty limp). Spirit is beautiful. Horses are the most beautiful animal on earth. *sigh*

So that is the famous Ollie Bean you've been talking about PAK. He looks like a quiet loving pup :angel: ...not at all like the mischievious monster you have sometimes made him out to be.

lol That's The Bean! And although he IS a very loving pup, he can get himself into pecks of trouble. Especially since he is foolhardy and fearless (kinda like Ozzy...hehe). But I love my Bean. :grin:

I love the horse! I used to have horses, But that was a long time ago I was like 4-5 years old. I know if I go to college I wanna get a Rat since I wont be able to keep any other pets. Well I hope I can keep a rat at least!

Back