What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NASC Auction Miscellaneous

PlantAKiss

Moderator Schmoderator Fluorescent fluorite, Engl
Hi All

The NASC auction is approaching the end of the FIRST week. Still another week to go! (June 23rd ending). wooohooo! There are some awsome items up for grabs!

I want to thank everybody for the wonderful support we've received. There have been some very generous people giving up great plants and other items. And remember, new things get listed all the time so keep an eye out!

A couple of things:

-Starting bids are a minimum of $2. I've seen some starting at $1. Not a big deal since the next bid usually jumps past $2. But try to remember that.

-Keep the chit chat to a minimum. Technically its not allowed as it can clutter up the real bids but we've let it go some just for fun. Just don't get into discussions in the topics.

-Don't forget to surf through ALL the pages of listings and not just the first page. You might be missing something that you have been looking for. The last page doesn't mean those are the "crummy stuff." There is NO "crummy stuff"--its all GOOD!

-There are some items listed that were in the Wish List thread and/or something someone has been looking for in the Trade Forum. So keep checking to see if that plant you desired has been listed.

We have a lot of nep and Sarracenia offerings but are kinda light on dews, pings and utrics. So if anyone has anything to spare that will equalize the "bidding field" between genera, that would be wonderful.

Thank you again. Every donation and every bid is positive step for keeping Sarracenia on this planet. NASC has some interesting projects in the works. Join us and see what they are. :)

-Suzanne/PAKtioneer

Last edited:
Bump.

Yep. In a little over a week y'all won't have me bumping these posts no' mo'. I know you can't wait. lol

Back