What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NASC Auction ends TODAY!!!

PlantAKiss

Moderator Schmoderator Fluorescent fluorite, Engl
Just thought I'd remind everyone that today IS the last day to list and bid in the 2007 NASC Auction!

we have had lots of wonderful new items listed. :) Check it out!

I want to thank everybody who has been so kind to have made donations to the auction. We have wonderful items from beginner plants to expert...common to rare...it covers the full range.

Even if you don't win a plant, there are no losers. Everyone who participated in any way has made a contribution towards the conservation of Sarracenia. That's not a small thing! I wish everyone could win the plant of their dreams, but if that doesn't happen, know you've contributed to turning a dream into a reality.

Don't forget to check the ending TIME and match it to YOUR OWN TIME ZONE. The auction ends at 10 p.m. Eastern Daylight Savings Time. Andrew will close the forum as close to the exact time as possible but winning bids go by the posted TIME. Any bids 10 p.m. or prior are valid. After 10 p.m., bids are void.

Go check out ALL the auctiom pages...there might be something you wanted that you forgot about! Or something that's hiding in the back! I keep seeing things I forgot!

THANK YOU! :hug:

Last edited by a moderator:
TODAY! LAST DAY! NO MORE! THAT'S IT!!!! SEE ABOVE FOR TIME

The silence is deafening. Floks are silently prowling over their most desired items.

This could get interesting. :p By the end of the night you'll see the number of people in that forum rise and rise, but the posts stay the same until CRACK someone decides to make a break for it and get their item. lol!

Nooooooo! Arg, I'm so broke! :(
~Joe

PS - Just to be specific, you mean 10:00 PM, right, PAK? Your wording is just a little vauge.

PS - Just to be specific, you mean 10:00 PM, right, PAK? Your wording is just a little vauge.

:p

Nooooooo! Arg, I'm so broke! :(
~Joe

or else I'm late closing it! *gasp!* :jester:

The auction ends at 10 p.m. Eastern Daylight Savings Time

That was vague?? lol

Ok...the auction ends TONITE, in approximately 1 hr 45 min....

TOOOOONITE!

Saturday, June 23, 10 P.M. Eastern (DS) Time!

WOOOHOOO! Last minutes to get your bids in!

ONE HOUR...

Minutes left... for the world (NASC Auctions) to end... (10 o Clock)

So when do we get to find how how the spoils of the auction are divided?

I posted at 8:57 and 8:58 respectively yet I do not know if my posts went through...

I think I won the N. mikei cutting! Too soon to tell!

That was exciting!

xvart.

ROFL, I saw up to 29 people in the forum watching.

Thanks and congrats to all!

Thanks for being on time, Andy! <3

I hope I won the S. x Ladies in Waiting. The bidding war on that one went down to the wire!

PRETTY COOL! The whole thing just vamoosed at 10:00 like Cinderella's stuff!

Anyone know when will the auction be reopened for viewing?
I will need to see what I actually won.

At 3 minutes til the end, the top 2 items were SPAM and my Chesapecten fossil. :-))

Yeah...I wasn't expecting it to disappear like that. lol

Man, my heart was beating fast and I was nervous. I need a valium. :D

Would it hurt to make the forum visible but locked so you can't post in it? *anxious*

I bidded at 9:57 and 9:58 and My posts didn't go through...

I didn't win anything because of lag... I knew this would happen.

At 3 minutes til the end, the top 2 items were SPAM and my Chesapecten fossil. :-))

I think I scored the SPAM; unless some sneaky hooligan pulled a fast one on me!

xvart.

Back