Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: It is sad, but for the better.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Hey man, I'm sorry to hear that things have been going rough for you. I wish you the best with your schooling, and I hope that things will start looking up for you soon. I hope the fact that your decisions are for the best will become apparent in a more positive way soon. Good luck.
    \(_o)/ ಠ_ಠ
    My Growlist
    NASC Website Come join in on the fun!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Everyone thanks for your concern and support.

Outsider. We have worked it out a couple of times in the past. The split up is for the better. You are absolutely correct when yo usay we got married for a reason. Because had we not been married then we would not have met the people we have met and would not have found the person we were suposed to be with. It is a long story mind you. There is another couple involved that is also splitting up. It is like we had to be married in order to have a chance at getting to know them. I knwo this is vague, but I do belive things happened for a reason and things are going as planned. I do believe in fate and it is playing out like it was supposed to.

Life works in mysterious ways, and this is sure one of them. Never said the road was going to be easy, but it is working out.

Thanks again everyone.
    JB
    Friend me on facebook with JB_orchidguy@yahoo.com.
    Growlist Updated 05/08/13

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry to hear about your situation but it sounds like you've got things pretty well in hand. Take care and good luck in school, I don't envy you !
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and The American G. I. One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.
    Romans 10: 9-13
    Growlist http://www.cpukforum.com/forum/index...04&#entry90304

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hey dude - sorry to hear about it, but it could be so much worse. When i was 10 my parents went through a horrible divorce that tore our family apart. I'm glad you and your partner have the maturity, smarts, and heart to work things out evenly and have both arrived at a conclusion.
    You are a very good person - albeit i have just come to know you, from the way you are handling things, i wold assume you are a great guy. Once you start getting back into the dating scene, i'm sure you won't have a problem at all in finding someone to love you.
    its always refreshing to know that not all divorces end like my parents' did, and that humanity still has smart, good people in it.
    ~The Fallen and Forgotten~

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks Droseara and Ridesu.

Ridesu I have found my dream woman with this whole ordeal. It is a strange situation to say the least, but I have no regrets at all marrying my current wife. It had to be this way or I would have never met my GF. Yes I have a GF already. As I said LONG story.

I can say things are alot better now than when I started this thread. Just took a little time to let everything set in. I will be back intot he swng of things soon.
    JB

Stay chooned in for more! Clint's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The way I look at it, life is too short for regrets baby! I don't care what I've done, I don't regret it because everything I've ever done, good or bad, and everything that's ever happened to be (like rehab) ended up as something great (like getting homeschooled and graduating a year early!) You once told me every cloud has a silver lining (or something totally corny like that hehehehe) and this is yours!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You are absolutely correct Clint. The way I look at it if I was never married to my wife then I would never have met my GF. And yes that is her in the picture BTW. I love that picture and it is from the first weekend I spent with her. She makes me a better person and we make each other so dang happy. I know some folks might think I am crazy because I have only known her since Feb, but you can tell when there is a connection, and there is a connection there. We light up the room when we walk in. Her family says they have never seen her so happy before. So it shows. Liek I said you just know when it is right.

So whether you belive in God, fate, destiny or whatever. Life has a funny way of doing things sometimes. I still belive that the reason my wife and I met my GF and her husband is for this to happen. Because it could not have happend any other way, and I truely believe that.
    JB

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Glad to hear this have gotten better for you... life's ups and downs are like a roller coaster ride. Wouldn't be very interesting if it just went straight and slow....
    Good Luck!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast