What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bad guys lose again

Maybe it was justified, or maybe there wasn't enough, if any, evidence to convict, or maybe the sheriff's department wasn't going to charge an ex-marine for such a shooting. Or maybe something else. We'll never know.
Of course it does not answer the question. It could just show that the sheriff's department does not know exactly what went down there either.
I can't believe you guys. What part of four witnesses do you not understand?

The wounded man was recently released from the hospital. He was arraigned before a judge and charge with felony murder. The judge refused to set bond. He is now in jail awaiting trial.

There are probably four witnesses on each side of last weekend's incident in Hartford. I expect only some are lying and I doubt they're all on one side. Some people can't see the police do anything good and some can't see them do anything bad. I'm not saying the shooting you mentioned wasn't justified; only that a decision not to prosecute doesn't prove it was justified.

Back