Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 4th of july pictures

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I took a few pics.

The smudgy stuff in the background is all the smoke from previous fireworks.

-Ben
    He who can, does. He who can't, teaches. -George Bernard Shaw
    I love these shirts!!!
    My Growlist
    My Webpage

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I haven't posted here because of the stupid cable company knocking out the cord, but, we actually can't afford to go see fireworks. Mom would spend gas and she needs it to go to work. So I very infrequently see fireworks. I spent 4 hours outside on the porch trying to see through the forest and saw 3 fireworks. .
    - NeciFiX

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    As much as this question gets asked around here there should be a heading in the leftside box underneath location that says: "camera:" lol.
    My kingdom for forum-integrated EXIF data.

Well 10mp doesn't tell me anything.LOL
    There was a topic a while back about cameras. Unless I'm mistaken, he's using a Cannon EOS 400D.

"Safe and sane" fireworks are legal in my city, so instead of going to the fair grounds to see the big show, the people in the city buy fireworks from the stands that are all over the city. They set them off in the street in front of their homes, which is supposedly illegal because it's city property.
    Same thing here, I live a few minutes away from the beach so even though the fireworks are illegal here, EVERYBODY goes down to the beach and shoots them off. I'm lucky though because thc beach closes at 10:00, so on the 4th, the cops come and boot people off the beach (not something they normally do) so except for a few stragglers, most of the fireworks stop before 11:00 PM.

In fact, it's sort of cooler this way because when the cops come the finale starts as people go in to a frenzy to shoot off the last of their stock. Pretty freaking impressive how much some people are willing to spend on the fireworks.
    \(_o)/ ಠ_ಠ
    My Growlist
    NASC Website Come join in on the fun!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Im using a Cannon EOS Digital Rebel XTi with a EF-S18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 lens on it. I tried it with my Telephoto lens, but it didn't get what I wanted in the picture.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For the 4th of july, my family usually goes camping down south. While we're there, we buy ALOT of fireworks especially bottle rockets and helicopters which are things you can't get in canada

SirKristoff is a poopiehead Ozzy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just use the radioactive fish water to extinguish any flames!

xvart.
    You can't use water on a fire like that. When you throw water on a fire that is burning that hot, it breaks the water down to it's primary elements. Hydrogen and oxygen, neither of which you would want to throw into a fire. It'll cause a very large explosion.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123