What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Welcome baby Schloaty!

schloaty

Staff member
Welcome Lorelei Alana Schloat, who joined us at 8:57 pm on 07/10/07. She wieghed 7lbs 15 oz and is 20.5 " long.

Schloaty

Schloaty

Schloaty

Congratulations!

yay! congrats :)

YAY!!!! She's beautiful! I'm so happy for y'all. :woot:

It seems like you would have named her something like Jacquiliniae to go with your N. 'Miranda'. :p

She's a cutie. Hope Miranda enjoys her new role as "big sister."

I have 4 siblings :-D
They left the hose on (my 2 my brothers)
and drained the 25,000 gallon tank.
And it's linked with a neighbor so this
is when I'm ready to :poke: Them.
But I love them anyways :)

My mom said when she had the IV in when She was giving birth to me she would push and blood would go up the IV, weird. I hate IV's they suck.

Congrats.

Put a top on that girl! This is a family oriented sight. lol. :-)) Very beautiful girl there Schloaty. You should be proud.

xvart.

Congratulations!! :boogie: I assume that Mom and baby are okay, and that Dad's a mess?

She's a real beauty.

Congratulations Schloaty! Now the fun begins :-))

Gratz Dave :)

We just found out ours hasn't dropped yet, so we're heading to the hospital in the morning for an external version (flipping the baby from the outside, eek). If it doesn't go well, the baby has to come out. Wish us luck :)

good luck CPsinSC!

congrats Dave! i was wondering where you have been recently :D
Alex

Congrats Dave.
You all make a beautiful family.
Enjoy your baby girl.
Lois

congrats, Schloaties :-D

Congrats! :boogie:

Baby Lorelei Alana Schloat will have big round eyes like Mummy's...oh, the locals here tell by looking at the length of the "slits" when the babies have their eyes closed. :-O

wow! congratulations!

i can't believe the mrs. let you take a pic of her right after. she's beautiful! baby girl is precious!

you guys take care!

You mean there's more to life than CPs?? Wow! Who woulda figured? ???

Congrats on a healthy baby girl!! :bigthumpup:

Congratulations - enjoy every moment as it goes so fast.

My eldest is 19 and it hardly seems possible... God I feel old :eek:

Julie

Congradulations Dave on the newest member of your family! The world sure needs more good people and ya can't go wrong with a Schloat...

and ya can't go wrong with a Schloat

Awwwww lol Ain't that the truth. :) As soon as Miranda is old enough to type, I expect to see her on the forums. haha!

Congratulations! There goes your sleep!

Back