What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Show off your NASC 2007 winnings! 56K warning!

Not a Number

Hello, I must be going...
Staff member
I added a 56K warning as I expect this thread to be photo heavy. Get to it folks!

(clickable thumbnails)

Sarracenia rosea mature division
6 inch pot, mix of peat, LFS & perlite with sand mulch for fungus gnat control

Sarracenia rubra ssp. gulfensis Ancestral Form (#2 auction offering) from Crawford County Georgia
6 inch pot, mix of peat, LFS & perlite with top dressing of live Sphagnum moss.

Many thanks to the NASC, donors, Andrew and his moderators and of course the bidders that made this benefit auction a success.

my auction prize

auctionplant.jpg

Jeremiah's Nepenthes spectabilis x ventricosa cutting

thanks to all involved, it was quite fun... just needed more money to bid with and more plants to donate with

Av

If I may ask a quick question, is it just that I am not quick enough to see the start of the auctions because whenever I do catch an auction it is already over. Am I missing something?

-J.P.

p.s. sorry to hijack the thread... if you want this deleted just let me know : /

The auction ran from June 9th to June 23rd. Unfortunately, its over. But hopefully there will be another one next year. :)

Hey...just saw you are in VA?? Where? (More hijacking).

the auction is an annual thing JP. it started mid june and ended at the end of june. 2 weeks i think. you should stick around here and jump in next year

here is one of the 2 that i won.
N. faizailana (which might acutally be fusca sarawak)
IMG_1458.jpg

IMG_1459.jpg

Alex

Ya I'm on the ye-old Eastern Shore that little spit that sticks off Maryland (there are many people who don't think its part of Virginia...). It's not quite a weekend trip but I hope to visit Meadowview sometime this summer which is a little closer I think. I DO have some friends in Richmond though... hmmm.... :D

And those auctions that keep being posted to raise money for NASC saying (winner XXXXX) are the same thing right? *thats what he was referencing*

-J.P.

Back