What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Woot-off!!!!

Nitecrawler

Corn is no place for a mighty warrior
There's a Woot-off going on right now!!!!!

Yeeehaaaawww

I hope someone knows what I'm talking about.

For those who don't:

www.woot.com a site recently discussed in another topic here, normally sells one item a day. They're normally pretty cheap, and on occasion you just happen to find someone that you want. A wootoff is a clearance, so instead of having to wait a day for the next item, each item goes up almost right away after the previous item has sold out. Alas, sometimes there are woot killers (something that only a select few want so the item doesn't change for a while.)

It looks like this unfoldable hoops game thing is gonna slow things down. lol

oh su its just a wy to get cheep crap ???

Crap is a relative term. They're not usually super, cutting edge stuff, but you can find some pretty dang good deals on whatever from laptops, TVs, to foldup hoops games. It all just depends on what you happen to need.

One of my favorite woots was my $24.99 (including shipping) 4 gig SD card. I haven't seen as good of a deal anywhere since.

yeah...the hoop is definitely breaking the flow right now.

Well this will give me a chance to have a quick break before going back to the chaos that is "The Woot-off".

Est,

Did you happen to have the fortune of getting a Bag of Crap?
I ordered like 15 min after the switch; then it processed forever and then eventually denied me.

I was sad, to say the least.

I actually had an opportunity to get a bag of crap. I declined to, however. When it comes down to it, I'm certain that it would be amusing, but my room is teaming with crap as it is. :p

And holy spicoli, I just noticed: Nitecrawler, you and I live pretty dern close! I live in Aptos (right by Santa Cruz and Watsonville.)

Nice!

I go down that way a lot to the beach.
Who knew the iRiver would take so long...

I guess there were some plasma tv's given away in the Bags of Crap last time.

That sounds very wooty. I'll have to keep my eye on that.

Back