Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Smoking and Bee Stings?

Moderator Schmoderator Fluorescent fluorite, England PlantAKiss's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've actually heard that applying wet tobacco will help a bee sting so Ktulu was not being sarcastic.
    "Fox terriers are born with about four times as much original sin in them as other dogs." - Jerome K. Jerome

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I meant what I said instead of smoking tabacco use it to stop the pain. The same technique works well on bug bites that itch also much better than the products you can get in a store. If I am going to be out camping or somewhere that I anticipate many bug bites I always bring a small bag with some dry tabacco (usually pipe tobacco) with me so I can treat my bug bites and stings.
    "We're terrible animals. I think that the Earth's immune system is trying to get rid of us, as well it should." - Kurt Vonnegut

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I used to smoke a cheap cigar when fishing because it seemed to discourage the black flies and mosquitoes.
    Bruce in CT

Madness is something rare in individuals but in groups, parties, peoples, ages it is the rule. Friedrich Nietzsche

i think i planted them a little too close together... ne3p's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    but really smokers are the minority now
    really? i'd approximate that around 70% of my school year smoke, although only around 25% are heavy smokers. this might be something to do with having slightly odd peer groups though

the point at which you realise your friends are also nerds: you ask for a quadrant in the fourth dimension, and they say 10:00

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12