What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

"Thank You" / "Green" membership

Thanks D_muscipula for your order yesterday. It went out today.
Andrew

thanks SirKristoff Your thank you membership has been activated :)
Andrew

yay, another green face!

upper has been upgraded! thanks for your order :)
Andrew

Another green name! Thanks whowe for your order last night!! It went out today and you should get it Sat. :)

Doh! I almost forgot... (but you didn't remind me either haha) Thanks to BuddhistAdam for your recent order! I show you got it today, hopefully without freezing... And the king said.... "YOU ARE NOW GREEN!" and so it was done. (or something like that..haha)
Andrew

rco911- THANKS! for your order last night! It was shipped out today, and you should get it on Sat. Your user name now grows a beautiful green moss :) (better on your name than in your pots!! :grin: )
Andrew

thanks to Captain Hamata for your order this evening. It should go out tomorrow so expect it at your door Monday, so keep your eyes open :0o:

*flash of light and a "poof" sound* YOU ARE GREEN!

:p
Andrew

Thanks to joossa for your recent order! I got the money in the mail and will ship tomorrow. You should have it Monday. I now declare you GREEN!!!
Andrew

Thanks CP_dude for your order. You are the newest member amongst those with the green face!!
Andrew

PS shipped yesterday, you'll likely get it tomorrow :)

Hey Andrew. I got my plants yesterday. Everthing looks great and ready for some growin'. Thanks for a great transaction! :)

Hey Andrew. I got my plants yesterday. Everthing looks great and ready for some growin'. Thanks for a great transaction! :)

Ooooh... Have those been posted? I've been excited about those since Andy said he finally crossed two.

xvart.

xvart- what are you talking about? crossed the two? lol

Thanks to siccmade for the purchase you made! (and the PM giving me your name :) ) You're now green! Enjoy!
Andrew

Last edited:
xvart- what are you talking about? crossed the two? lol

Sorry, meant waiting for it to flower. I just remember telling me over AIM a while back about how long it has taken to set seed for that plant. I need a vacation!

xvart.

I need a vacation!

xvart.

^No doubt about that. I purchased flytraps from Andrew. I can't make out what you are referring to in both your posts. LOL.:-))

I suppose he's talking about D. capensis "All Red" (now after his last post :p) but it was someone else that recently purchased those... not joossa :)

I suppose he's talking about D. capensis "All Red" (now after his last post :p) but it was someone else that recently purchased those... not joossa :)

lol, yes I was. Joosa mentioned it somewhere in some thread and I thought I quoted that... Like I said...

I need a vacation!

xvart.

xvart.

:jester: :crazy: :crazy:

..please. Go. Before someone gets hurt! lol

Thanks maxx for your order at the end of last month, and the reminder PM today about not being green yet... Don't be fooled, you're not sick! You're a member of the Thank you crew!

(I'm starting to run out of things to say :-)) )
Andrew

BCK- Thanks for your repeat business! Your green glow will continue yet another year! Your order will go out tomorrow.
Andrew

Back