Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: zeitgeist the movie

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

zeitgeist the movie

has anyone else seen this movie?

go to http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/index.html is you'd like to see it.
    Go White Sox!!

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace." -J Hendrix

Doing it wrong until I do it right. xvart's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Jeese, it's two hours long! Needless to say, I've only watched through the synced up guns and music. That was pretty cool. Reminds me of Pink Floyd's Dark Side of the Moon and Wizard of Oz.

xvart.
    "The tragedy of life is not that every man loses; but that he almost wins."

"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    lmao. i didnt like the first few minutes of the movie. however, i thought the rest of it was just really overwhelming. i was speechless after i saw it.

dark side of the moon + wizard of oz was wicked!! it was weird how it meshed well together. try tool's aenima album + nightmare before christmas.
    Go White Sox!!

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace." -J Hendrix

Doing it wrong until I do it right. xvart's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So I just skipped ahead a bunch. Maybe you can help with a brief synopsis, jiana; but, it has a lot of government "conspiracy" theories such as alternative September 11 events, the depression and loans, among other things (and I'm not using "conspiracy theories" in a degrading way, I just don't know how else to accurately describe it. Maybe alternative views? lol.

xvart.
    "The tragedy of life is not that every man loses; but that he almost wins."

"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

SirKristoff is a poopiehead Ozzy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I got bored during the flashing squares, I couldn't watch any more of it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    aw man i thought this had something to do with the smashing pumpkins....disappointing
    Z polski y dumny
    Prayer - how to do nothing and still think you're helping.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5F5aCUNE4Z8
    ^^^Newest vid

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Very very interesting... I can feel this being a very long thread... IF people watch it...
    Trying to rebuild. Feel free to PM me with questions.

Grow/Want List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    the movie might offend a few people especially since the beginning of it discusses religion.
    i dont want to offend anyone. so please, don't watch this movie if you have a stronger faith in God. also, if you guys don't want to see clips from the 911 attack, dont watch this movie.

the first part of the movie shows how christianity was plagiarized from egyptian mythology and a lot of other god/savior myths. it explains why 12-25 was jesus' birthday or why easter is the day jesus rose from the dead. then, it talks about the growth of christianity throughout the world. "religion can never reform mankind because religion is slavery."

part 2 talks mainly about the conspiracy during the 9/11 attack and the bombing of one of the towers in '93. the movie shows that the government knew about the attack, the people who hijacked the plane were funded the by US, and that evidence were planted against bin laden and other suspects. also, no other evidence were found such as dead bodies, blood, luggages....the evidence in the pentagon was buried and some of the debris were picked up and hidden. the three towers collapsed as if it had bombs in between floors. "fear and terror are created to gain control." - im sure most of you guys have heard or read about this before so ill move on to the next part.

part 3 talks about profit and control. part 3 starts off with the american revolution and the central bank. it talks about jpmorgan, rockefeller, warbur... the federal reserve system enslaves the men in this country. large banking interested in war because it forces the country to borrow more money from the federal reserve bank.
    rockefeller made money off of WWI, Roosevelt made money off of WWII, and once again, the Rockeller's company and Prescott Bush (GW's granddaddy) supported the Nazis in Germany so more money could come in their pockets.

these were in the movie to let everyone know that what happened in 911 is very similar to what happened in Germany during Hitler's regime. and hopefully, people will see that the government dont care about us. all they for us to do is sit in a corner, shut up, and give them our money. we will soon have a one world government. we will live under one culture. a culture composed of people with RFID chips (like those chips in a passport).

we've gotta stop listening to the media. stop watching tv. stop being afraid of authority. and instead, start loving everyone. i dont wanna be chipped or carry an id with my barcode info. im a human. my life has a value. geez, i sound really really paranoid.

but anyways, if you guys wanna watch the movie but not through your pc for 2 hours, let me know. i have the dvd. i can definitely burn a copy for everyone.
    Go White Sox!!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast