What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUPER-ADMINISTRATOR ADNEDARN!

NeciFiX

Kung Fu Fighting!
WOOOHOO!

It's another staff members birthday! Lol, we just had arie, Houstonherp, Schloaty, Pyro, and now adnedarn! Our Admin is celebrating his birthday. We shall throw a celebration party!

To the greatest of the great, Adnedarn! Happy 28th birthday dude (I never knew your real age nor had any basis for the following but I always thought you'd be in your 30's like a businessman, I don't know, I just thought)!

HIP HIP HUZZAAAH!

Another round of applause for Andrew! Happy Birthday Dude!

~NeciFiX

Happy Birthday Andrew, Fearless Leader!

Happy birthday to Andrew. Thanks for being a great admin and keeping TF a fun and educational place. I hope you have a good one. :-D

^^^ This used to be its own topic but I merged them. This is my birthday present to you! :D

Happy bday!

Heppy B-day!

cake.jpg

:-O :usa2:Happy birthday Andrew!!!:banana2: :boogie:

Indeed. Happy birthday, Andrew! Hope it's a good one.

xvart.

Happy birthday!! :banana2: :boogie: :woot:

Jerry

Happy birthday Andrew! thanks for keeping the energy of terraforums alive and well!!! I wish to bless you with the power and happiness of a thousand dancing bananas!!! (But I'll spare you and make it a little less lol)

:banana2: :banana2: :banana2: :banana2: :banana2: :banana2: :banana2: :banana2: :banana2: :banana2:

-Gabe

"Happpppy birthday", in my most enthusiastic Cartoon voice.

Happy Birthday Andrew

happy bday andrew! :) :banana2::boogie::water::-P-::wave:

Happy Birthday Andrew! Hope you have a great day!
birthday.gif

Go Andrew! Let's get this to page 3 :). Happy BDAY MAN!

...You wanna fight about it?

Lol.

Inside joke =O.

Hey everyone thanks for the wishes! It was a pretty good day, hanging out with the family and such... except the part where my parents apparently forgot, haha. We were even over there for like 4 hours for dinner and stuff and we arrived with pie and ice cream. They'll probably remember today and feel horrible :-)) Who looks at a calender on Sunday anyway? :p

Happy Bithday, Andrew.... and thanks for keeping the forum going!

HAPPY B-DAY ADNEDARN!!!!:woot: :beer:

Sorry it's late...just got home from Maryland!

Geeeeeeezzzzzzzz...how did I miss THIS?? :( Andrew's birthday is like...the event of the year!!! :D

Sorry for my lateness. Life is not being too kind to me right now. So I haven't been able to be around much. Aaaaaaaaaanywaaaaaaaaay...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY and I hope you have the best year of your life ahead of you. :) Thank you for all the hard work you put into the forums. You are attentive, helpful and skilled. If it weren't for you, who knows where our GREAT community would be!

Hip Hip Hoooraaaaaaaay for Dandy! :boogie: :D :hug:

Now, where are the dancing broccoli??

p.s....gettin' a lil' OLD there aren't ya?:-))

YAY its you birthday. Well, it was. Oh well.

Glad it was a happy one

broccoli.gif

Back