Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

Thread: God's word

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    White Americans massacred Native Americans but I dont hear you crying we should hate all white Americans. Americans currently fund the ethnic cleansing going on in Palestine but Im sure thats ok with you because the muslims are the ones suffering. WHat about the Israeli massacre of Lebanese in 1996? Guess who gave Israel the weapons to do such a massacre.
    And guess where Iraq got it's weapons-grade Anthrax. And guess who sold armaments to wartime-Iran to illegally fund a coup.

If we look at a bunch of headlines, we can make any place look pretty bad. US abortion clinic bombings. US Anthrax scares. Murders in the US due to sexual orientation and a subsequent lack of media coverage for the same reason. Rights for all citizens slowly being taken away. A class of people who make more money than imaginable and pay less taxes than their employees while doing it. A rather persistent involvement with wars abroad- oh and "police actions," too.

Alas, headlining is equivalent to cherry-picking words from the Bible. Not that these things aren't a problem, but they fail to show the entire scope of what's going on.

If we're going to take a more critical look at the Middle East we can see that the US has its hands in the root of a lot of current problems. That much is just history. The Middle East may have some terrible things going on, but if you really look you see that the blame isn't all on them an their "radical, outdated culture."
    ¯\(º_o)/¯ ಠ_ಠ
    My Growlist
    NASC Website Come join in on the fun!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think I found the real joke of this thread. The accusations of how dangerous it is for me to clarify accusations against my faith using the Bible. How paranoid can you be if you believe that Christians are trying to take control of the world?! It just goes to show how clueless some of you are towards a Christians motives. I mean shame on me for posting some versus from Romans, my interpretations could have ripped a hole in the fabric of time! My text is a licensed weapon! The most ludicrous thing here is that everyone would rather learn about what the Bible exactly is, who God is and who Christ is from the people who don't know them (and claim to be open minded). Soon as I post a verse I'm a member of some kind of "organized religion" trying to impose your way life...get over yourself. Maybe it's because my faith questions your lifestyle that you cling to and hearing it threatens you, I'm sorry. However when I hear or see lies and mocking of my faith I will defend it, because it wouldn't be right of me to lay down and allow non-believers and haters to do it for me.
    James 1:17

"Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Stay chooned in for more! Clint's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's awfully pretentious of you to say that someone here does or does not know God. I don't believe that is your place to decide, Outsiders.

Post all of the Bible versus you'd like. You're the last thing my lifestyle and I have to be threatened of The reason I detest it when people quote the bible instead of writing original thoughts is because it's the equivalent of saying "Just because."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JustLikeAPill View Post
    It's awfully pretentious of you to say that someone here does or does not know God. I don't believe that is your place to decide, Outsiders.

Post all of the Bible versus you'd like. You're the last thing my lifestyle and I have to be threatened of The reason I detest it when people quote the bible instead of writing original thoughts is because it's the equivalent of saying "Just because."
    You're applauded, sir. As much as I do not detest the usage of quotes (bible or otherwise), I do, however, wish people would sometimes be a little more original with the delivery of their message. A quote cannot win an argument—unless that argument is about what someone said and not the meaning behind what they said. Meaning and message are almost always relative when dealing with words on paper. I am also not hinting towards or attacking anyone who posted quotes on here. It's just an "in general" thought that I happen to agree with.
    I like plants.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thialand are having a spertists movement which is where their violence stems from.
    Never seen a separatist movement use suicide bombs, but then again, these guys are Muslims.

Afghanistan I wonder who messed that country up caused problems that lead to such violence
    Russia.

Pakistan is where all the people we kicked out of Afghanistan went.
    And thats our fault for not taking care of them when we had the chance, be it by imprisonment, or any other means necessary.

And Iraq all I have to say is how many attacks like that happened before March 20, 2003? I think we all know whos fault the violence in Iraq is.
    Probably none, because I'm sure Saddam would've had that person's extended family slaughtered.

Serbian Christians massacred Bosian Muslims so we have to hate all christians now too as they are animals
    I'm not even going to get into the Serbs. http://www.srpska-mreza.com/library/...hele-kula.html

Yeah you can go on saying that every group of people does bad things (true...except maye buddhist monks), but that is your usual style of argument here. All you're doing is shifting the blame and trying, yet failing miserably, to make muslims look good. In the past month alone muslim "extremists" have killed well over 2000 people. The number of Christians, Jews, Hindus, COMBINED that have killed "in the name of god" in the past month most probably isn't anywhere near that.
    Muslims are weak cowards, who need to believe that IF there was a god...he materialized himself to a polygamist child molester, in a cave, in the middle of nowhere, in the 6th century. The matter is actually laughable. Muslims fighters will never stand toe to toe, and will never be able to be reasoned with. They will continue to believe the pure ignorance and idiocy that has poisoned their minds into believing they are doing "god's will", and that a lack of respect for human life is a good thing.
    Z polski y dumny
    Prayer - how to do nothing and still think you're helping.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5F5aCUNE4Z8
    ^^^Newest vid

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is it really when people claim to be agnostic, atheist or make claims that Christians are trying to take over?

Sorry you felt attacked...and it's more than "just because".
    James 1:17

"Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows."

Stay chooned in for more! Clint's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hrmmm... I disagree on that but arguing about it won't get us anywhere because we have two entirely different views on the Bible, and that's OK.

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast