Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sea Shepherd Investigates Galapagos Tortoise Killers

SirKristoff is a poopiehead Ozzy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was talking to a guy and he told me that he had vft's on his property. I asked what he did with them and he said he killed them. He disked them up with his tractor. Of course i asked him why. He said that he was scared that somebody would find out they were growing there and shut down his farm. I explained the law to him. I told him that vft's are not listed as an endangered species, and even if they were they are a plant and the law states that the land owner owns any plants that is growing on his property. Even if he had the last vft on his property he can, he legally he can do what he wants with it.
    The reason I'm telling you this is because I blame organizations like greenpeace and peta for putting this fear in people. They are doing more harm than they are good.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thats a Great story!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    PETA is a for profit buisness.......there is a HUGE difference between the amount of donations they take in versus the amount used to help animals......those running the organization are making a killing..........not to mention the lot of them are missing more than a few brain cells.
    cervid serial killer
    Know guns, know peace, know safety. No guns, no peace, no safety
    I didn't get stimulated but he kept his promise on change, that's about all I got left!
    http://www.wolfpointherald.com/--http://www.safety-brite.net/

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12