Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Police called for "Avada Kedavra" curse

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Police called for "Avada Kedavra" curse

(AP) Police were called to First Baptist Church of Ash Flat, Arkansas to arrest an 11-year-old boy Sunday on suspicion of making terroristic threats.

The bible school teacher, Lisa Forster, dialed 911 to report a boy for invoking the so-called "Killing Curse", or "Avada Kedavra" from the Harry Potter books during a Sunday School lesson. In the books, the followers of an evil wizard use the curse to kill their enemies.

"I seen that boy point a wand at another boy in my class, and he said the curse right at him," Ms. Forster told reporters, "I felt like he meant it, and was worried something could really happen, so I called the police, and the cursed boy's parents."

The parents of the "cursed" boy took their son the the hospital "just in case," Ms. Forster added.

As the affected youth had been taken to the hospital, police decided to arrest the boy who performed the "curse". Police said they are considering charges of making terroristic threats against the young would-be wizard.

Link...
    My Grow List

"We are just an advanced breed of monkeys on a minor planet of a very average star. But we can understand the Universe. That makes us something very special." -- Stephen Hawking

Stay chooned in for more! Clint's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lmao! Good one!

It's been one of dem days BigCarnivourKid's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Stories like that make me wonder at mankinds chances of survival in the long run. Doesn't look good so far.

Oh well time to get back to my chemistry set. I've almost nailed the process for turning lead into gold....
    ---Steve Allinger---

How come chicken fingers are bigger than buffalo wings?

My Grow List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh thats great. I love how the cops are treating it as a "terrorist" threat. LOL. We need to remove all harry potter books from the libraries now cause harry potter is a secert operative of "Al Qaeda".

BCK - Lead to gold is so 16th century all the cool kids use their chemistry kits to enrich uranium. LOL
    "We're terrible animals. I think that the Earth's immune system is trying to get rid of us, as well it should." - Kurt Vonnegut

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i think its sad how the parents actually took their son to the hospital "just in case". wow.

and Ms. Forster is a teacher? aren't teachers supposed to be smart? money from my paycheck gets deducted to pay for someone who gets threatened by a stick?!?!
    Go White Sox!!

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace." -J Hendrix

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jiana54 View Post
    i think its sad how the parents actually took their son to the hospital "just in case". wow.

and Ms. Forster is a teacher? aren't teachers supposed to be smart? money from my paycheck gets deducted to pay for someone who gets threatened by a stick?!?!
    Click the link :P.
    - NeciFiX

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    lmao

no!!!!!!

im such a dork
    Go White Sox!!

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace." -J Hendrix

Doing it wrong until I do it right. xvart's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Perfect! That is so funny. NeciFiX, you shouldn't have said anything to see how long everyone would be going off the deep end! So funny.

xvart.
    "The tragedy of life is not that every man loses; but that he almost wins."

"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast