What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ebays new policy

• Thread starter rattler
  • Start date
ebay recently changed their policy so that basically nothing gun related can be sold. i read through it and who ever wrote it is a freaking moron as they outlawed bullet tips....been interested in guns for 20 years and a rifle loony for most of the last 15 and im not to sure what the heck a bullet tip is. anyways i think this guy is a tad ticked at the policy:

assult rock

What? At least there's still gunbroker.com

"esoteric pursuits such as trying to figure out why liberals exist" I love it!

eBay can choose to not sell whatever it wants to not sell. Maybe eBay lawyers decided someone else's lawyers might come after eBay if it sold a bullet tip that was later combined with a bullet back, and maybe even a bullet middle (thorax?), and then the whole assembly used to kill someone. I don't have a problem with eBay doing that; there are alternative sources of bullet tips. Assuming someone somewhere knows what they are.

Guess what, ebay don't allow mustard gas either.

Where WILL I go for my killing arsenal now? :jester:

Bullet tips are the first step down the slippery slope. Before you know it, they will be banning nuclear weapons.

crap...by any chance are flamethrowers included in this?

Yet they don't seem to care too much if you report questionable seeds or rhino horn carvings etc

Wait so now I cant buy Bullet belts with Copper tips!? F#@% Ebay its an evil corporation trying to bring a brother down! JK About the Brother thing.

But still this is STUPID

ebays new policy states:

eBay does not allow the listing of any items which are regulated by individual states or the federal government;

they still sell ALOT of crap that falls under that...........

as for rhino horn carvings, if its came in before the ban or restrictions than its legal. hell ive got walrus ivory. its illegal to import now but that wasnt always so. i picked up some from an estate sale and its prolly been in the country 100 years.....

:)

Back