What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The spider bite of your life.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,269455,00.html

The Spider bite will give you an erection, and overall pain through out your body.

Dscn1338.jpg

Erections with overall pain?

That's a kinky spider.

I wonder what the goal of that spider is with that one? Maybe to just give you the idea that you suddenly have better things to do than to fool around with a spider?

Sounds kinky. I can see a lot more girls getting into spiders because of that haha.

That spider has nothing on some of the girls I've known.

I'll never forget their fangs.

A spider that causes erections and pain? Well this would be a sucess pet for S&M people :-))

"Joe, did you just get bitten by a spider, or are you just happy to see me?" :-))

lets the jokes commence!

"NO SIR! PLEASE LISTEN! I WAS NOT STARING AT YOUR DAUGHTER! I WAS JUST BITTEN BY A SPIDER!"

Lets not breed the species with the Brown Recluse Spider. A violent Irony

LOL Spiders and most insects, it doesn't work like that! To bad though huh?

Hmmmm....and erection and pain.

I can see it being more usefull if it caused the erection and seizures

This is the statement that worries me.

"The erection is a side effect that everybody who gets stung by this spider will experience along with the pain and discomfort," said study team member Romulo Leite of the Medical College of Georgia

Notice the word EVERYBODY.

Well, ladies can get them, Oz - they just have to "borrow" one from a man....

Wow! That is one :censor: spider! I don't think I've ever seen a threat display that committed.

This statement worried me...

"A tiny needle-like device inserted into each rat's penis measured the pressure change, which corresponds with the increase in blood flow to the blood vessels inside the penis."

OUCH! :eek:

This is the statement that worries me.

Notice the word EVERYBODY.

LOL. I love it. Good call, Ozzy.

xvart.

Back