Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am just getting tired of replying to this stuff

Moderator Schmoderator Fluorescent fluorite, England PlantAKiss's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Uh...can y'all stop saying "get it up" and stop going into explicit detail?? Don't forget where you are... a kid/family friend web site. I think the TOPIC (gay serviceman being denied a memorial...remember??) can be discussed without getting so graphic.

Personally I have never understood why people concern themselves SO much with someone else's business (sexual, religious, etc.). If more people payed attention to their own path through life instead of worrying about what Joe Smith down the street is doing, this would be a MUCH better world.

Who CARES if Bill and Joe in Schmoetown USA want to get married or if they want to crack open a cold beer with a pizza?? I don't get it...

This country was founded on the concept of freedom, religious and otherwise. I don't mind religion at all until it goes beyond the individual to encroach on other people's lives in a negative way.

At any rate, for any SERVICE PERSON to be denied being honored for the sacrifices he or she made for this country is appalling. Its just unbelievable any FEELING human being could do that.
    "Fox terriers are born with about four times as much original sin in them as other dogs." - Jerome K. Jerome

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh no, it's been revived!
    Bruce in CT

Madness is something rare in individuals but in groups, parties, peoples, ages it is the rule. Friedrich Nietzsche

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    leave it to PAK to revive a topic with a mod-esque comment when it had already been dead for days
    Z polski y dumny
    Prayer - how to do nothing and still think you're helping.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5F5aCUNE4Z8
    ^^^Newest vid

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PlantAKiss View Post
    If more people payed attention to their own path through life instead of worrying about what Joe Smith down the street is doing, this would be a MUCH better world.
    I hate Joe Smith!
    There's a tunnel at the end of the light...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    His grass is always greener too. I worry he's using lawn chemicals.
    Bruce in CT

Madness is something rare in individuals but in groups, parties, peoples, ages it is the rule. Friedrich Nietzsche

Moderator Schmoderator Fluorescent fluorite, England PlantAKiss's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Topics never die. They just get hijacked.

No green grass here. Mine is fried a nice brown. Well, except for the weeds that never die no matter what the growing conditions.

NOW. Y'all wanna discuss gay marriage...just make it another topic. HEY! What a novel idea I just had! Why didn't someone think of it back...like...2 pages ago. lol
    "Fox terriers are born with about four times as much original sin in them as other dogs." - Jerome K. Jerome

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In all honesty here, the topic was hijacked starting from page 1. Now someone tie up PAK so this thread can die.
    James 1:17

"Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows."