Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Church learns Vet was gay, cancels memorial

Stay chooned in for more! Clint's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't think that's a hate crime either. Not at all! To me, hate and hate CRIME are two different things. To me, anything that is negative against homosexuality is homophobia. Anything negative against women is sexism. Anything negative against race is racism. We are talking words, not beatings.

You said you don't believe homosexual marriage should be banned. That's good enough for me. I must apologize, that I had assumed you would support a ban, and that was wrong of me since I don't know you. I'm very sorry.

Well now that you've said that, I don't have a problem. Believe it's sinful or whatever you want but as long as you don't support a ban, I'm more than happy. I still consider your views hateful, but there's no reason for me to argue with you anymore. I don't know if you support gay marriage, but if you don't oppose it I guess that's good enough for me to look at you in a different light. Once again, I'm sorry for my assumptions, and I'm humbled.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I believe like.. 90% of the Bible isn't to be taken literally.
    Flood? Never happened.
    Mass exodus of Jews from Egypt? Never happened.
    Young earth? Lolololol x 10^100000000000

I could do this for days. But anyway, Clint, thanks for being rationalesque.
    Z polski y dumny
    Prayer - how to do nothing and still think you're helping.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5F5aCUNE4Z8
    ^^^Newest vid

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Like I said, I live in the real world lmao.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Jlap, let me say in the interest of truth, those are not my views, that is why I said God condemns those things, because He says be ye holy for I am holy. It is actually love that compels someone(as Jesus or true Christians do) to warn someone so they won;t get hurt(speaking of eternal torment). That is why I said Christians can't even come off as non judgmental when quoting the Bible because God is judgmental in making the statements which are used in witnessing to someone's sins showing the need for Christ.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And yes their are hypocrittes who quote those verses as well but not in love and they give Jesus/God a bad name.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hell dude, if those aren't your personal views then all the better You've really, in all honesty, taught me a lesson to not jump to conclusions about people today.

To be perfectly honest, I didn't like one ONE bit before today, and now I don't feel the same way I did before. I am really, really humbled by this and I'm so very sorry for assuming you were the things I hate.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Let me clarify I believe those things are my views but they came from God's word and therefore not really my views but from God/scripture. In other words they didn't come from my gut.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    jUST CURIOUS WHAT YOU MEAN BY DIDN'T LIKE ONE. sorry for shouting.

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast