huh?
    LOL!
    Great Googly Moogly!

Beware of the yellow snow!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Self Induced OBE take a long time to learn how to do, let alone, Opening your third eye, unless thats the same thing?

Stop having a boring tuna, stop having a boring life! neon-eon's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I used to be into the whole psycic thing a couple years ago, and my third eye naturally opened...When sombody is standing against a white wall at school doing a speech, and I'm relaxed, I see a green/yellow glow around thier body...It's weird though, the only color I ever see is green...well actually, I see glowing colors around alot of inanamite objects as well, especially electronics, like light switches and shut off moniters, so either I'm special, or I need to be wearing my glasses more often lol...learning too see auras is pretty simple...hold your hand against a bright white wall, and just relax...if it does work, don't bother telling anybody, because most likely, they won't be able to see what your talking about, and they won't be easily convinced...everytime I try to convince my dad that I see bright colors around people, he's like "oh, that's great Gabe"...seeing auras won't like drastically alter your life if that's what your thinking...
    -No matter what you do with your life, I still care about you. -Mr P.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    im not sure if an OBE is the same as opening the third eye but i'll look into it.

as far as opening the third eye, im not hoping to experience something that's life altering. instead, im hoping to gain a higher level of consciousness.
    Go White Sox!!

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace." -J Hendrix

Stay chooned in for more! Clint's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's not.

Neon Eon, If you stare at something, you will see a glowing outline. Called an after image and when it moves, it stays for a little while. Now if you spontaneously see this, then that's something.

As far as higher levels of conciousness... well... good luck with that. I don't mean to be a downer or anything but look at all the people who claim to have "higher levels of conciousness" and.... what has it gotten them? They claim to do stuff and see things, but really if you go to those types of forums you'll see a LOT of people that are just ...nuts.

I honestly believe in Astral Projection, because I've done it. I also believe it's probably a biological function. I think it's tricky as hell to do, but it can be done, it's legitimate, and it's been reproduced in a lab. I also believe in Chakras and stuff, because I have the opinion that if you believe in something like that, it's true. Psychosomatic responses are really amazing, you think you can feel your Solar Plexus, and you do. Or maybe it's totally real, or maybe it's only real to those who believe it is, or maybe it's not real but people think it is. Who knows? Do what makes you happy, I say.

Look into awakening your Kundalini. Fascinating. I REALLY need to get back into the groove and start practicing AP again. It's hard to get into nightly practice since it's such a disproportionately rare event to the amount of time you try. It's also easy to get scared when the vibrations start and you enter a trance, and that makes you breath faster and your heart race and before you know it, you've messed up what you've achieved over the past hour.

ALSO, get a pair of good headphones and try this out. It's the BEST free binaural sound I've come across.

http://gnomad.info/boxed-nirvana.htm

And before some of you guys say I'm crazy, don't judge before you try it out honestly for a few months.

apple rings.. what more can i say? FlytrapGurl's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Drosera36 View Post
    I suppose that could be called a "man joke".

-Ben
    no its not i got it
    Liquid Plummer
    Warning: Do not reuse the bottle to store beverages.

SirKristoff is a poopiehead Ozzy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well wasn't there a debate a few years ago about you being a male? Now we know the truth.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The "higher level of consciousness" crowd from 40 years ago has been living the most self-indulgent lives in history. If that's what a higher level consciousness leads to, I don't want any part of it. It shouldn't be about gazing more deeply into your own navel.
    Bruce in CT

Madness is something rare in individuals but in groups, parties, peoples, ages it is the rule. Friedrich Nietzsche

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast