Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tri-Colored-Neon-House.

SirKristoff is a poopiehead Ozzy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    While all their chemicals are killing our wetlands. I would never live in a place that had rules about how your house had to be. I hang my rebel flag and park abandoned cars in my yard just to piss them off.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A man from Puerto Rico bought a house 3 miles from here and painted it orange, yellow and green. Not neon, but a great tropical look. A woman from an upscale suburb wrote to the paper complaining about it, but plenty of others love it. A family several blocks from here painted their house bright pink with deep pink trim. It looked great, especially in comparison to the sort of harvest gold color it used to be. I was talking with one of the owners shortly after the transformation and she said 1/2 the people complained about it and the other 1/2 loved it. They've moved and the new owners have repainted it to be boring again.
    Bruce in CT

Madness is something rare in individuals but in groups, parties, peoples, ages it is the rule. Friedrich Nietzsche

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by herenorthere View Post
    A man from Puerto Rico bought a house 3 miles from here and painted it orange, yellow and green. Not neon, but a great tropical look. A woman from an upscale suburb wrote to the paper complaining about it, but plenty of others love it. A family several blocks from here painted their house bright pink with deep pink trim. It looked great, especially in comparison to the sort of harvest gold color it used to be. I was talking with one of the owners shortly after the transformation and she said 1/2 the people complained about it and the other 1/2 loved it. They've moved and the new owners have repainted it to be boring again.
    Lmao, the only time we've conversed with our neighbors is twice, once when the cable went off and we had to talk to them, the second was when this guy randomly walked through our yard and goes "Hi I'm Tim Johnson!" or something like that and he keeps walking through it, through our neighbors yard and keeps going. Weird...
    - NeciFiX

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    pics, please.

maybe i'll get some ideas. neon colors, huh? can you post a pic?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    OZZY THE WARS OVER, AND THE SOUTH LOST!

lol, thats like that one punk band (the sex pistols, or the clash i dont remember) that used to wear shwasticas on their arms just because it pissed people off.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bugfreak View Post
    pics, please.

maybe i'll get some ideas. neon colors, huh? can you post a pic?
    It's not painted yet...
    - NeciFiX

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12