What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Happy birthday Finch

• Thread starter Ozzy
  • Start date

Ozzy

SirKristoff is a poopiehead
Staff member
Supporter
It's our bird mans birthday.

Happy Birthday.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! How does it feel to not be a teenager anymore? Do you feel your youth and grace slowly slipping away like Joan Rivers' face?

Happy birthday, Finch!

Happy birthday, man. :) Hope you have a good one!

Thank you everyone! It feels weird not to be a teenager anymore. I wish I had started weight training seriously years ago, that’s one of my only regrets at turning 20.

Im not really feeling old at this point yet, ask me when I turn 26…

Happy birthday ! :banana2:

Jerry

Happy birthday Finch!!:banana2:

Cheers, Finch.

xvart.

Bump!

Happy birthday I hope you had a good one.

LOL another bumped Birthday thread :p

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Finch! You and my dog share the same Birthday :-D Hope you have a great day!

Happy "B-Day" as Michael Scott would say! :) :banana2:

Habby bird day!

Happy B-day (weird, it's my dad's b-day, too xD)! And a happy smiley spam to you! ;) :banana2: :boogie: :-D :jester: :-O :woot: :grin: :) :bigthumpup: :gulp: :beer: :rookwoot: :cool: :p :p :-P-: :D :clap: :nana:

Hey, happy birthday buddy. 20 already! You should be glad you've figured out the fitness thing by now - I didn't get the clue until 21, and that was only because I broke my leg. Miyamoto Musashi says: "You must train every day!"
~Joe

PS - http://xkcd.com/189/

Happy birthday Finch!!! Did someone say smiley spam?

Dang, for me it just feels weird not being a pre-teen/kid any more, or it did when I turned 13 anyway. 15 now :p happy birthday

Back