User Tag List

Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Long time No see. How is everyone??

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks I have missed everyne here too. With Nursing school and working on weekends I have little time to get on like I used to, but I am trying to pop in a time or two each week.

Now that things have cooled off and people have done what they needed to do for their own peice of mind, things have been calm and good the past week. Stress level hase dropped dromaticly! My Parents and GF came into town last weekend and I had a BLAST!! I go tmy parents into my Wii. We were bowling all weekend. My dad liked it so much he went and bought himself one two days ago. I told him we are going to whip him into shape with the Wii! It was kind of fun having 4 people bowling, and for people who do not play video games much my mom and dad kicked my GF and I's hiney in bowling! My dad bowled 8 strikes in a row!!!!!! And already has a high score of 235 on his Wii! The first game my mom ever bowled after finaly getting talked into playing was a 190! Heck I am not sure what my high score is, but it was not that high!

Anyway we had alot of fun last weekend. Things are looking up. Thanks for everyone's concern and thoughts.
    JB
    Friend me on facebook with JB_orchidguy@yahoo.com.
    Growlist Updated 05/08/13

Doing it wrong until I do it right. xvart's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That's great news, Josh. I guess that means you can take away the maximum security greenhouse now?! lol. I played the Wii bowling the other day (my first time on the Wii) and it was certainly a fun experience. I almost bought a Wii just to get the Zelda game (but didn't think I would live long enough to enjoy it once my wife found out! ).

xvart.
    "The tragedy of life is not that every man loses; but that he almost wins."

"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not that bad X it is the chepest system. I rented the new Metroid and plan on buying that one. I am not sure about the Zelda yet, but I will have to rent it to see. It definately gets you off the couch!!! My dad fell in love with it. Gets him all worked up and it is good for him! He needs the exersive

Use that excuse. Say but honey it is a good workout and you would love bowling with me!!!
    JB
    Friend me on facebook with JB_orchidguy@yahoo.com.
    Growlist Updated 05/08/13

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Uhhg, crazy ex's i know how that is.

My ex gf is scray like that, has scared away the past 2 gfs (like litteraly like call them, stalk me, make up lies and things like that). glad to here from you, hope things go well at school.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12