What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Long time No see. How is everyone??

JB_OrchidGuy

Cardiac Nurse
Hello everyone. YES I am still alive. I started nursing school 3 weeks ago and I have my first test tomorrow morning. So just kinda getting int he swing of things there. Work has been crazy trying to arrange my schedule so I can work and go to school at the same time.

My Ex-wife has turned into a real crazy woman and has been stressing me out to the max. I thoguht I was going to have a nervous breakdown last thurs, but i am ok now. I am still parinoid about my house and property. Considering she knows the value of my plants and is vindictive like that. So needless to say I have locked down my place with as many locks and other thigns as possible. Been thinking about a security system and video cameras, but I haven;t gone that far yet.

I still have my plants and eveythign is going well with them. I lost only one highlander so far in the GH as it got up to 110 a few days in there, but everything else seems to have made it through. It is starting to cool lately so I think if they make it to winter I am home free.

I will try to get through more often now that things have started to calm down here for me and I can think and not worry about the safety of myself and my things.

Later folks I will be round.

Cool dude. I hope things work out with the Ex and she doesn't get to crazy.

Succubus lmao

Good to have you back, Josh. Sorry things got super ugly. It almost seemed too good to be true when you last described how things were going. Looking forward to seeing you around again!

xvart.

Yeah it did seem to good to be true. Someone had to go plant a little birdy in her ear and a skeliton came back to haunt my with her. Oh well. I had already cleaned out my closet with the GF so it did not affect anything there and all is still well, but it wrecked the chances of still being friends with the EX, and frankly I think its a good thing. That friendship was causing me stress and I hate her BF. Real butthole.

So things happen for a reason and all is getting better.

I was wondering how things were going for you and I hope you can keep life on track or at least pretty close to the tracks most of the time.

Good to have you back!

Jerry

sorry to hear that...

hope you and your plants are-er-will stay- ok!

welcome (i cant say back-im too new!)!

Frankie

Good to see you again! Sorry about all the craziness man...

Thanks I have missed everyne here too. With Nursing school and working on weekends I have little time to get on like I used to, but I am trying to pop in a time or two each week.

Now that things have cooled off and people have done what they needed to do for their own peice of mind, things have been calm and good the past week. Stress level hase dropped dromaticly! My Parents and GF came into town last weekend and I had a BLAST!! I go tmy parents into my Wii. We were bowling all weekend. My dad liked it so much he went and bought himself one two days ago. I told him we are going to whip him into shape with the Wii! It was kind of fun having 4 people bowling, and for people who do not play video games much my mom and dad kicked my GF and I's hiney in bowling! My dad bowled 8 strikes in a row!!!!!! And already has a high score of 235 on his Wii! The first game my mom ever bowled after finaly getting talked into playing was a 190! Heck I am not sure what my high score is, but it was not that high!

Anyway we had alot of fun last weekend. Things are looking up. Thanks for everyone's concern and thoughts.

That's great news, Josh. I guess that means you can take away the maximum security greenhouse now?! lol. I played the Wii bowling the other day (my first time on the Wii) and it was certainly a fun experience. I almost bought a Wii just to get the Zelda game (but didn't think I would live long enough to enjoy it once my wife found out! :-)) ).

xvart.

Not that bad X it is the chepest system. I rented the new Metroid and plan on buying that one. I am not sure about the Zelda yet, but I will have to rent it to see. It definately gets you off the couch!!! My dad fell in love with it. Gets him all worked up and it is good for him! He needs the exersive

Use that excuse. Say but honey it is a good workout and you would love bowling with me!!!

Uhhg, crazy ex's i know how that is.

My ex gf is scray like that, has scared away the past 2 gfs (like litteraly like call them, stalk me, make up lies and things like that). glad to here from you, hope things go well at school.

Back