What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What does this mean?

Hi,
There is this little green thing by my posts and when you move your mouse over it it says "Nepenthusiast is on a distinguished road." Am I on a good path to CP nirvana or what?
Thanks,
-Deme

You're lucky read mine.

You're both lucky, read mine.

It's part of a feature that's currently being worked on.

I'm an unknown too. I guess that's been the one constant in my life.

i believe its a warning marker. do bad things. and you get spots :)
Alex

I thought this time it was do good things and get spots.

Want to know something HILARIOUS, Ozzy? When you said to look at yours, I mistakenly put my cursor to the green dot to the left of the post date in the green bar at the top of your post. It said "Old" and I started cracking up lmao

Maybe us greens could choose what ours says? Hmmmm? HMMMM!?!?!

“Est has a little shameless behavior in the past”
:shock!::jaw:

I have noticed that:
-Old members are “an unknown quantity at this point.”
-Relatively new members with low post counts are “on a distinguished road.”
-Andrew “has disabled reputation.”
-And, of course, there’s Est. :)

Probably still working out the bugs, eh?

Weird, I never noticed that before, and I usually tend to notice everything...
... “Est has a little shameless behavior in the past” lmao....Mine just says my name. I feel so unloved lol...suddenly I have the biggest urge to find out what all the other member's things say...

I'm just gray? Aw... I never stand out.
~Joe

hmmmm... wonder what i am

guess i'm about to find out

it's a feature we're thinking about starting.. right now it is on so we can "play" with it.. you guys can't do anything. Basically it would be so you could rate peoples posts. Either "approve" or "disapprove" We're thinking this may help us up the post quality here, and stop the one word posts and such on your quest for better and better rating. It is not just "bad, neutral, good" there are many levels to achieve... We'll let you know more, if and or when it's "up and running"
Andrew

Sounds neat, a little intense but neat.

I can't wait to grade everone!:poke:

Is it really neccasary though...I haven't noticed any problems with post quality, or have the moderators just been extremely dilligent cleaning up our posts?

Where exactly is it? All I see is a plus sign and it says something about viewing my last post.

Where exactly is it? All I see is a plus sign and it says something about viewing my last post.

I don't even see what you are talking about.

xvart.

it was there, but its gone now...

yeah, im not getting it either...

i think it was the reputation bar. some forum i visit have it.

Back