What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Free CP movie download

elgecko

I've got a magic window!
I ran across this and decided to download the movie. About sundews and snap tentacles.
At first I was making fun of the narrators voice, but it did not take me long to forget that and take in the info.
A very good video in my opinion, and it's FREE!

http://www.hartmeyer.de/Inhalt2007_GB.htm

I wish it had more seeders!:-( good find!

I wish it had more seeders!

Apparently the CP community's generosity doesn't extend to P2P. lol

Thanks for the link, I'll take a gander (though, as mentioned, with so few seeders [1 at the moment] it could take a while.)

"Snap snap snap ten tacos and runway lights!" :banana2:

It took me a while to get it.
I found it about 2 weeks ago and ever time I checked there was no seeders. Then on Friday night I check and I got 3 seeders. Left it run all night hoping it would be done in the morning. I was at 75% and no seeders. I checked later Saturday night and had 2 seeders and finished downloading it. Burnt it, watched it, and thought other might enjoy it as well.

Man I wish I'd had time to get on the forums yesterday, Elgecko. I could have fired up µTorrent and you'd had a whole two seeders to download from. As I recall, it took me a bit to download it also.

this sucks!! i had it 80% downloaded and then it said "Need more Sources". looks like itll be a while until i see it :(

Alex

Back