Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Florida critters

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Or orchids? Especially the undomesticated kind.

I have to say I'm impressed by someone who returns from FL and posts not a single photo of DW, a beach or an alligator. I used to dread the days after school vacations when I did photo processing years ago.
    Bruce in CT

Madness is something rare in individuals but in groups, parties, peoples, ages it is the rule. Friedrich Nietzsche

Two flies one pitcher. Minus the crap eating. obregon562's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeh, it does, but then again a komodo dragon is just a gigantic monitor species.
    I know that, but since he said it was in a pond at the hotel....

when i went to hawaii, the hotel i stayed at had many ponds-each with and island or two. there were either birds, monitors, or other exotic animals on the islands...

just a guess...

And im in agreement with Manny! any cps?
    "It's easy to rip on cops, when you aren't the one needing saving"

My Growlist

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    no CP's............looked for wild orchids but didnt find any but my herping was limited both in time and ground covered........total area covered was less than an acre....ive got pics of Coco beach and the parks if yah want to see them....not a whole lot though was more interested in the critters around the resort.....the parks dang near killed me......6 days of walking on concrete=serious knee pain

the monitor is a komodo dragon...............pic taken at Disney's Animal Kingdom
    cervid serial killer
    Know guns, know peace, know safety. No guns, no peace, no safety
    I didn't get stimulated but he kept his promise on change, that's about all I got left!
    http://www.wolfpointherald.com/--http://www.safety-brite.net/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ahhh...you cheater! And yes...the parks can be exhausting. I've heard that there are CP on Disney property. Apparently they have set aside certain areas as wildlife refuges.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    didnt see all the Disney parks or every square inch of the ones i saw......could have easily missed them even if i was at the right park.............also i saw different "wildlife refuges" set aside all over.....most were quite small but i guess small islands everywhere is better than nothing..........there was alot of "wild" areas in the large resort i stayed at most were only stands a few acres in size but as you can see there were lots of critters around.
    cervid serial killer
    Know guns, know peace, know safety. No guns, no peace, no safety
    I didn't get stimulated but he kept his promise on change, that's about all I got left!
    http://www.wolfpointherald.com/--http://www.safety-brite.net/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've always called those "ugly spiders" crab spiders, cause they look like they have the shell and spikes of a blue crab. They make nice neat webs, and their the only spider I'm not horribly afraid of!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123