User Tag List

Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Don't ask John Kerry questions...or else!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ask John Kerry a question, and your *** will get tazered!

Police can be monsters. On April 28th in Texas, a 52-year old rheumatoid arthritis striken, partially-disabled black man was having a diabetic seizure and police came by when he called for the paramedics and pumped 200,000 volts of electricity into him while he was seisuring and left the house laughing.

Pick up your John Kerry Speech Survival Kit!
    - NeciFiX

NICK,NICK,NICK!!!!! Indians....... likeAstone76's Avatar
    Kansas, on the plains with the tumbling tumble weeds
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    a 52-year old rheumatoid arthritis striken, partially-disabled black man was having a diabetic seizure
    Man, I though I was having a bad day.
    Here's to the first of the of the day fellas!! To old, D.H. Lawrence!!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think they should have tazered John Kerry for how he ran his campaign in 2004.
    Bruce in CT

Madness is something rare in individuals but in groups, parties, peoples, ages it is the rule. Friedrich Nietzsche

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Police can be monsters
    True, but there are monsters everywhere, so someone in any job can be a monster. Police brutality is real and needs to be stamped out, hard.

But what about the times they save lives, rescue people, and such like that. How come no one ever mentions that in a police discussion? Or how they put their lives on the line often? And how when a cop drives by a bunch of people there's often someone who will shout "PIGS" to them, no matter how the police in their area conduct themselves.

Anyone know people who have been saved by police? I do. Those people would not be here today without them!

Police brutality is real, and it needs to be dealt with strongly. But I don’t believe this is one of those few cases.
    that makes no logic

Let's positive thinking! seedjar's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JB_OrchidGuy View Post
    The student was doing a common prectice of filibuster on Kerry. Can't you guys see that?
    Uh... Is that sarcasm? I think a filibuster is something that you do during a debate, not a public speaking engagement. And it usually doesn't involve you talking over other people who have also been invited to speak.
    I realize that tasers do occasionally cause deaths, but in this case I still think the taser was totally appropriate. That guy was struggling as hard as he could to get away from those cops; if they were to use the kind of nonviolent physical subdual techniques that government officials are allowed to use, the kid could've easily torn ligaments and broken small bones in his struggle. I know that a torn rotator cuff or broken elbow sounds a lot less severe than a taser-induced heart attack, but when you factor in the relatively likelihood of the respective outcomes, and consider that many soft-tissue injuries to the arms, shoulders and neck are unrecoverable and can leave people crippled for life, I think it's clear that the police had the right idea.
    Besides, they warned him that he was about to be tasered. Several times. Why do you think he's saying, "Don't taze me, bro," for like 20 seconds before it happens? He had ample opportunity to calm down and cooperate if he didn't want to be tased. It's not like a cop snuck up on him while he was yelling at Kerry and zapped him in the back of the head.
    ~Joe
    o//~ Livin' like a bug ain't easy / My old clothes don't seem to fit me /
    I got little tiny bug feet / I don't really know what bugs eat /
    Don't want no one steppin' on me / Now I'm sympathizin' with fleas /
    Livin' like a bug ain't easy / Livin' like a bug ain't easy... o//~

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I like how their were people asking the university police why they were tazering him, personaly i would have loved to be their, i would have probably punched the cop in his throat.

Doing it wrong until I do it right. xvart's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nepenthes_ak View Post
    I like how their were people asking the university police why they were tazering him, personaly i would have loved to be their, i would have probably punched the cop in his throat.
    And then I guarantee you would have been tazered, too. Plus you would be spending a significant amount of time in jail.

xvart.
    "The tragedy of life is not that every man loses; but that he almost wins."

"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The man had ample warning that he as going to be tazered- its not like he didnt know what was going to happen, he did it anyways.

then I guarantee you would have been tazered, too. Plus you would be spending a significant amount of time in jail.
    And that would not have been the cop's fault if that happened to him, either
    that makes no logic

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast