Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Blue Ash, Ohio cop Chase

Doing it wrong until I do it right. xvart's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nepenthes_ak View Post
    Cops are pushing it lately, but what can we do.
    I don't think it's fair to generalize cops and them "pushing" it lately on a couple of high profile cases (two of which have been discussed on this forum). Are the lots of other cases of police abusing their force and duty that either I'm missing or are not making it on the news in my area recently?

xvart.
    "The tragedy of life is not that every man loses; but that he almost wins."

"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    " "

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nepenthes_ak View Post
    Tommyr no one deserves to die.
    I beg to differ.

And if the quotes are true and the guy DID try to ram his car into the cop, then he did deserve to be shot. He was dangerous and was using his car as a deadly weapon.
    Great Googly Moogly!

Beware of the yellow snow!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In the last month, six police officers have been shot in the line of duty in Miami and Fort Lauderdale. Two have died. One will spend years recovering from his wound.

I would strongly suggest that if you are pulled over down here for any infraction, that you cooperate fully with the officer. If you call them a "Pig"...you deserve what you get. Being tasered could possibly be the least of your worries.

These guys put their life on the line to protect you every day. They deserve your respect.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I replied to this thread in the above post and it did not appear in the "new posts".
    Have any other members had this happen?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The cop was probably having a slow day, decided to say that the guy tried to hit him and have some excitement, you know a story to tell his grand kids, "Yep i got on top of a unarmed guys car and emptied a clip into his face, aren't you proud of your grandpa, sure he almost hit my car but that gives me just reason to shoot him". Im completely for you guys he was trying to evade the law, thats illegal, but what happens next time you get pulled over, you get taserd and taken in for breaking the law. He should have just pulled over and he would be alive.

Im sorry but this is WRONG.

Back in communist west eruope, "police" would purposely make the crowd (a protest or something of the sort if they could even get that far) mad, so they had a reason to arrest them, same things happening in the states now, you can be wrongfully arrested or even killed. Yea people need to be more compliant with the law, things would be easier, but still going out of your way to make some one seem like they have done something wrong, isn't right.

We are losing our freedoms to a soon to be police state! Hundreds of thousands military weapons have been given to the PD of large city's! Do they need this its not like they dont allready have enough force, and police batons hurt, and tazers hurt, and rubber bullets hurt, dot hey really need tanks, and m-16's?

Maybe im just touching random topics to maybe open your guys eyes, but I know its not going to get through to any of you guys. Cause it doesn't get through your precious brainwashed media.

Stay chooned in for more! Clint's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think the problem is just apathy. I mean I read your post and honestly, I feel the same now as I did before.

We see this stuff on the news CONSTANTLY and it doesn't affect us anymore. When I turn on the TV, I see and hear "Murder murder murder terror terror terror corruption corruption corruption blah blah blah" and it's just commonplace and nothing really shocks me anymore. I'm sure half the population being on antidepressants, most who don't genuinely need them (not that I'm complaining what people do. It's a lifestyle drug) doesn't help. Thymoanesthesia is great.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    nepenthes_ak

You would be a lot more convincing if you were not making wild conspiratorial speculations on a motive for the beginning of the chase seeing as you have absolutely no evidence of what happened besides what is in the “brainwashed media” that you are discounting anyways. With no video from the start of the chase and ignoring the only source that says what happened, I would like to know if this is based not on evidence that can be debated, but on a conviction that cannot be in error.
    that makes no logic

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast