Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Blue Ash, Ohio cop Chase

Doing it wrong until I do it right. xvart's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nepenthes_ak View Post
    The cop was probably having a slow day, decided to say that the guy tried to hit him and have some excitement, you know a story to tell his grand kids
    This comment is ridiculous and extremely ignorant. I would be insulted reading this if I were a law enforcement agent; in fact, I'm somewhat insulted anyway. Despite what you may believe very few people are out to get you, if any. The cops in the car next to you are not waiting for you to forget a turn signal so they can pull you over and harass you. The cops are not waiting for your car to come within a foot of theirs so they can have a hayday and shoot you because they finished their sudoku puzzle a little too fast and they have nothing better to do.

xvart.
    Last edited by xvart; 09-26-2007 at 05:37 PM.
    "The tragedy of life is not that every man loses; but that he almost wins."

"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nepenthes_ak View Post
    The cop was probably having a slow day, decided to say that the guy tried to hit him and have some excitement, you know a story to tell his grand kids, "Yep i got on top of a unarmed guys car and emptied a clip into his face, aren't you proud of your grandpa, sure he almost hit my car but that gives me just reason to shoot him". Im completely for you guys he was trying to evade the law, thats illegal, but what happens next time you get pulled over, you get taserd and taken in for breaking the law. He should have just pulled over and he would be alive.

Im sorry but this is WRONG.

Wow, just wow....I completely disagree. I'm done with this thread....
    Twitter : Tommytimbertoes

This signature removed because of whining little crybabies.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    edited for content

Stay chooned in for more! Clint's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If they are poor then they've got no business buying "self medication" in the first place. If there's one thing I can't stand it's poor people who can't afford to keep their property nice or give their kids proper care or further their own education, yet they can afford booze, lottery tickets, cigarettes and dope.

I say we do away with the quota system.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Actually, cops do have quotas. For that reason many are waiting to pounce on suspects, of which we all are until proven innocent. I know many are watching for that wrong turn signal and targeting older make vehicles, which the lower class population tend to drive. The money is made by pulling someone over for a broken taillight and then prying around with a flashlight for something the poor might "self-medicate" with.

Under they eyes of the law we are all “innocent until proven guilty” I believe.
    I know of atleast one cop that was waiting to pounce and was a complete jerk about a infraction that didn’t exist but needed to see my license anyway. I could tell he enjoyed the power trip… but that’s not the norm, by any means. Thats just the ones we remember the best, sadly.
    that makes no logic

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    " "

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yea i have been pulled over several times and not gotten a ticket in this nice little quite town, thats KNOWN for pulling people over, one time, i got pulled over, for tail gating, the other, looking suspicious, and others just pulling me over asking me if i knew how fast i was going. The first time I got pulled over in this town was because I was speeding, but he let me off with a warning.

And this town has the Nicest cars, nice equipment, new every thing, they recently got a new Building, and its all because they meet and usually exceed the county quota so they get nice new "toys".

I understand how the subjects i talk about can sound very "delusional conspiracy's theorist" but you know how things are.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123