Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Whats with this Halo thing

Doing it wrong until I do it right. xvart's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The original Halo was a fantastic game. It was so much fun and truly revolutionary in terms of FPS. The levels were so big and some the multiplayer levels were unbelievable. Hang 'em High is probably the best multiplayer map ever made - Nay! - it is the best multiplayer map that will ever be made.

Quote Originally Posted by JustLikeAPill View Post
    Sure, it doesn't have Halo but it makes up for it with the new FFXIII trilogy that's gonna come out.
    Trilogy?!

xvart.
    "The tragedy of life is not that every man loses; but that he almost wins."

"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

Stay chooned in for more! Clint's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yep. FFXIII will be for the PS3, FF Versus XIII will be for the PS3, and FF Agito XIII will be a mobile phone game (sounds like it'll suck if it's for a phone ) but it'll prolly come out on the PSP, too.

So I guess 2/3rds of a trilogy. I hope these aren't the last FF games. Nothing can or ever will beat FFVII though. FFVIII was a close second but all RPG's suck compared to FFVII!

Carnivorous plant enthusiast vraev's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    dude...halo rocks. Something about that game is just tooo much fun. I thought it was overrated before playing halo1. But, after it..I consider it among the best games of all time even better than half life 2 or so on. Halo is an instant classic. I can't wait to get the collectables of master chief from macfarlane toys which comes out next yr. Master chief on my desk...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Halo and Halo2 were fun, but nothing special, IMO. I haven't played much in the past year... I'm still waiting for Resident Evil 5.
    -Joel from Southern California

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My roommate has a 360 and we bought halo 3 the day it came out. I had played the others before, but only a little bit. All I can really say is that it's way overhyped. The only reason it got big is because most people didn't have good computers to play the good games. It's like Goldeneye for the N64. People who didn't have computers back then were addicted to the game. People with decent computers know FPS's are best on comps though. Half-Life 1 & 2, Counterstrike, Quake, Unreal, etc. were all much better games but only a select few played them at the time. The online capability was also around much longer for computers, and you have more customizable features with a computer.

Mouse & Keyboard > Xbox Controller
    - Daniel

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, forget that Halo nonsense! Hellgate: London for the PC!!!! PM me for beta test invites.

Capslock
    Malo Periculosam Libertatem Quam Quietum Servitium

My photos are copyright-free and public domain

Carnivorous plant enthusiast vraev's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    well...I guess each to his own eh? .. I personally hate hellgate by all the footage I have seen. Just doesn't seem too enticing for me. If anything...I can't wait for gears for PC.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wait, from all the footage you've seen?? There's no need for speculation! Play it! Decide for yourself! PM me an email addy and I'll get you in.

Capslock
    Malo Periculosam Libertatem Quam Quietum Servitium

My photos are copyright-free and public domain

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast