Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Whats with this Halo thing

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Whats with this Halo thing

I mean its HUUGEEE. Really big, it seems like everyone plays it. The dorm has halo tournaments with prizes, within floors and between halls. Some people here spend most of their waking hours playing it, especially last year, but a bit with this year. Some say it is their life!

Now halo 3 is out. I guess they called the night before “all halo’s eve” or something. Whaa?

I have played it and I don’t understand why it is so big, I don’t see anything really special about this game, or what about it has attracted so many… devoted fans. Some are very nasty if they think you are dissing anything related to the game.

I honestly think its almost all hype, but what do you people think?
    that makes no logic

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Its a fun game, but Its not that exciting. Though I can kind of under stand how it got so big, The X-BOX live, is what threw it into the spot light more so, Playing against 30 people that are all awesome, or just playing with some friends leisurely.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It is easy to play, but it takes training and skill to be very good. The player vs player (PvP) is fantastic. I used to play a game called Marathon by Bungie, who also make Halo.

You can do team PvP, team vehicles, maps, strategy, good graphics, the list goes on.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My awesome history teacher is in love with Halo 3. He went to the mall to get it at midnight and stayed up till two playing it so he was very tired today.

I don't personally play the game, but I've heard its fun.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I spent a good portion of my senior year playing Halo 2. I'm not really into FPSs as a general rule, but Halo is strangely addictive.
    -Emily

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yea. one of my friends got his last night. he got the "Legendary" package. it comes with a helmet or something...hes been up since he got it and literally ran home today just to play it. i dont have a 360...let alone the original Xbox so im not really crazy about halo.
    Alex
    Everything is explainable. The seemingly unexplainable is but a result of our insufficient knowledge.- Hans Brewer

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'll make a note never to get an xbox or any form of halo. Why waste your time playing video games when you could be staring at Nepenthes?

Stay chooned in for more! Clint's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nepenthes can't shoot alien parasites. Duh.

I'm crossing my fingers for a PS3 for Xmas. Sure, it doesn't have Halo but it makes up for it with the new FFXIII trilogy that's gonna come out. And the new GTA game! Dunno if Xbox gets GTA, though. Probably.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast