What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

In memory

• Thread starter Pyro
  • Start date

Pyro

N=R* fs fp ne fl fi fc L
Had a bad weekend. Had to put down our Dobie, Pandora. She had cirrohsis of the liver and was not responding to the meds.

paninFL.jpg

Howtogrowadog.jpg

PA140022.jpg

PB100018.jpg

P1160009.jpg

PC190010.jpg

P6260011.jpg

P6190018.jpg

P7010008.jpg

She was a wonderful dog. We will miss her

stupiddog.jpg

From the looks of these pictures, she put up with a lot even outside of her sickness! :) I love the one with her sitting in the chair :p She's a beautiful dog. I know how much it can hurt to let them go... But it IMHO it shows how much you cared about her to not be selfish and let her go peacefully.
Thanks for sharing.
Don't worry about being strong.... I say let it out. Goodbye, Pandora. :down: :cry:
Andrew

Sorry man. She was a beautiful dog! Especially cute in the chair :)

I'm so sorry to hear that Bro. Thanks for sharing the pics, and I hope the doggie is in a good place- some of her hair is still in my collection, so I will make sure to take extra care of those plants :D

Thanks guys, I appreciate it.

Yeah the chair thing was her really interesting quirk. Ever since she was a pup she would sit in chairs/couches. Never understood why she did it but we loved it. Even had to come up with a new command (a** off) to get her to not do it on other peoples furniture.

Man, that stinks. Sorry to hear about her. She was, indeed, a beautiful dog.

Aw, no...I'm sorry. She really was pretty...and it looked like she had a sense of humor. :)

I had a big male Dobie...St. Cloud Warlock, aka...Moose. Loved him like a brother.
That must have been tough having to put yours down. Sorry to hear it.
Keep the pics and look at them often.

I'm very sorry to hear that Pyro. She seemed like a wonderful dog, but at least she isn't in pain anymore.

Sorry Travis, that round of pictures was very nice, very pretty puppers.

Sorry to hear that, man. She looks like she was a real sweetheart.

Sorry dude, I can tell she meant a lot to you.

-best of wishes :)
-Gabe

I'm SO sorry Travis. :( I know how bad it is..... Its like losing a part of your heart. But those photos are great! They really give a sense of her personality.

Ever since she was a pup she would sit in chairs/couches.

That is really interesting because Ollie is like that too! He loves to sit on things...like a human does...with his butt on something up higher than his feet. He will sit on my legs or my feet, in flower pots, on stairs (like a chair)....anything where his hind legs are up and front legs down. I don't know what it is, but he just like to sit like one would in a chair. So I love that photo of her.

I know you'll miss her but those photos show you will have everlasting memories of a great companion.

Back