User Tag List

Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: how many people here have seen a UFO?

Two flies one pitcher. Minus the crap eating. obregon562's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    no, but i want to!

it's mathmatically impossible for their to be NO intelligent life in the universe. if the universe is infinant, well, i dont want to go into the details, but if the universe is infinante, than there are infinant worlds, and basically it is impossible for there to be no intelligent life forms. Or we are a complete and total anomaly i.e. 1 in infinanty.

Either that, or we dont exist and this is just some intelligent life forms' dream/imagination. Complex stuff.

i dont think the gov't has any cover-ups or anything like that that has to do with aliens. I think the "mysterious" things are all bad mishapps in new technologies of the time.

i think 99.99% if not more of the UFOs seen are "from this earth". Just more gov't testing.

Give it ~25 years or so, and they will deveue the first mach 17 trillion fighter...
    "It's easy to rip on cops, when you aren't the one needing saving"

My Growlist

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have seen something in the sky that I could not identify and it appeared to be flying so does that qualify? It appears during certain times of the year and changes places each night over the bay. Perhaps a satellite?
    Trying to rebuild. Feel free to PM me with questions.

Grow/Want List

Let's positive thinking! seedjar's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sounds like one to me. They blink sometimes too - they used to always creep me out.
    ~Joe
    o//~ Livin' like a bug ain't easy / My old clothes don't seem to fit me /
    I got little tiny bug feet / I don't really know what bugs eat /
    Don't want no one steppin' on me / Now I'm sympathizin' with fleas /
    Livin' like a bug ain't easy / Livin' like a bug ain't easy... o//~

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This didn't blink for me... its like a ... plus sign in the sky with little rings around the 4 "arms" of the plus sign. I took a pic of it and it looks like one of the "arms" split off of it as a little ball of light but it was probably just a shakey camera.... or was it *do de do de doo doo* (X Files theme)

Grow/Want List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My mother claims to have had some experiences. Her and my grandmother both believe they saw the same weird lights on the same night some years ago even though they live about 20 miles from each other. I was a teenager at the time but sleeping I scolded her for not waking me. My mom also said she had an incident of the car being bathed in light from above back when she was driving home from work in the 50's. She's also told me of strange lights in the sky that descended and followed her through Nevada desert when she and my dad were visiting his sister in the 1970s. She woke my dad up as the lights went back up, she made his stay awake the rest of the trip.

I really like the idea of aliens coming here and I've wanted to see a UFO or be abducted by aliens since reading Communion long ago when I was a kid. I've never been arfraid of the idea, I'm fascinated by it, I mean, what a time to learn by talking with the aliens, inbetween the anal probings!

But the more rational side of me truly believes the UFO phenomenon is all spy stuff run by the US government, and that's much scarier!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It was a lunar eclipse over Osceola, Wisconsin in 2004. My brother and I had a habit of going outside when they happened, I went alone to the quiet rail road tracks up this side of a hill next to a barren DQ parking lot, my brother worked at the DQ but, was at his dads, so, a friend of his from DQ named Steph went up the tracks to watch. After awhile, she left, I sat on the tracks and just stared at the lunar eclipse and the stars. I saw something zinging around in the star area but it was only visible for like a tenth of a second when it went over a star. It then went in front of the moon and was disk shaped and rotating with orange and blue lights, it looked quite large in comparison to the moon, or it was just close. It stayed there for a good few minutes, I was in awe, it did some odd, quick maneuvers around the moon and shot off into the "star zone" again, a few stars blinked as they were covered up for a moment as it passed. I kept staring and I heard a ruffle in the bushes, I thought it was aliens so I ran for dear God, I'm sure it was just a rodent or a small mammal that made that sound but I'm pretty sure what I saw in the sky.

My mom had a similar experience when she was around my age, in a field near her farm a UFO touched down very silently, a month later it came back, she went over with her horse the next day to investigate and found a crop circle, the horse cried and booked it as they got close, the UFO never came back to my knowledge.
    - NeciFiX

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I read communion... GOD that book SCARED ME!!!! I thought some wierd alien was going to walk through the bedroom door... These are creepy stories. I hope they're true. EdaxFlamma, do you have that pic of the wierd plus thing?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I 'll try and upload it. It was taken with a 35mm so I've got to find the original. I just have a bad printer paper copy but if need be I'll just scan that in.

Grow/Want List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast