User Tag List

Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: how many people here have seen a UFO?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

how many people here have seen a UFO?

Let me start with my story., about a year ago this time of year (late October, early November 2006) i became a witness to a strange object over the skies of Katy in Texas. Actually i saw the thing twice in the same day. The 2nd sighting was most significant. The first sighting, i wasn't sure what i was looking at. It was a clear bright sunny day around noonish, i was traveling up Hwy 99 and noticed something very shinny in the sky. I was looking at it wondering what it was. The light changed and i made my turn onto the Katy Freeway and when i looked back at the sky it was gone. So anyways, i went and picked up my friend and we rendezvoued over to the next town, Patterson, via the back roads. He wasn't home. And on the way back, my friend and I were cruising with the top on my Jeep down, when, right in front of us, this object comes out from the side of our view in the field right front us. Maybe 50 feet above the ground over a cow field. The object was disk shaped, bright and very big! i often compare a plane to being the size of your pinky nail when you extend your hand in front of your face. Well, this thing was the size of your thumb. For a good 30 seconds or so my friend and i watched this object in front of us all the while asking eachother what it was. It came from the left side of our view, stopped over some tree directly in front of us. It hovered for a few seconds., then right in front of our eyes vanished. Was definitely a strange sighting. Even more strange was when we made it back into town, we could see military helicopters flying over the Katy high school doing wild tail spins and maneuvers. To this day, there has been no explanation to what it was we saw in the sky that day over Katy. My friend and I seem to be the only people who saw it. I wish to know if anybody else saw that object that day and could back up our claim. And i still wounder about what i saw with a vivid picture still in my head.
    Quit reading my mind!

Stay chooned in for more! Clint's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I wish! I totally believe in intelligent aliens though. I think the government keeps them secret because it would ruin religion for a lot of closed minded people. I don't think it's some conspiracy like other people do, however.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I further like to add that I've gained a reputation of looking up at the sky more often to others. I can tell you where most of the main Constellations are by memory. I think most people would be surprised at the things they may see if they Just look up. This is a great and aww inspiring universe we live in. To say that the possibly of life out there is false is definitely and understatement in this guys view. Maybe not proven, but not impossible. I'm sure I'm not the only person to have seen something strange in the sky. So lets hear your stories. What kinda strange things have you seen in the sky?
    Quit reading my mind!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think most if not all "UFOs" are secret government programs. I'm not one for conspiracy theories, and I'm definitely not saying it is one. I'm just saying I think some of not all those things taht can't be explained are just experimental craft that they can't/don't want to release information for. I think those kinds of things are possible with our current technology (its been rumored even the Nazis had "UFOs"), but I'm sure there are only a handful of them, as they would probably each cost in the 10s of billions, especially including R&D.

I'm totally ready for intelligent and NICE aliens, not ones that are going to eat or enslave us. Some people seem to think that we are definitely the only 'intelligent' life in the unvierse...those people aren't ready for the world and need to go back into their closets and hide
    Z polski y dumny
    Prayer - how to do nothing and still think you're helping.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5F5aCUNE4Z8
    ^^^Newest vid

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

“I want to believe…”
    -Joel from Southern California

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    further indication of the moonshine industy....
    17 Nash Rd.
    North Salem, NY 10560

YOU! Outta my gene pool!

NICK,NICK,NICK!!!!! Indians....... likeAstone76's Avatar
    Kansas, on the plains with the tumbling tumble weeds
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I saw darth vader on a shroom trip once. Does that count?
    Here's to the first of the of the day fellas!! To old, D.H. Lawrence!!!!

Let's positive thinking! seedjar's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I saw one in the mountains once. I was watching the stars with a friend of mine who is an astronomer, and went to make a comment about how the turning of the sky seemed to be more apparent at higher altitude when I noticed that the star I was watching was moving faster than all the other stars around it. Not only that, it was moving in an irregular path. We watched it go back and forth (without any apparent turning - coming to a dead stop and then traveling back in the opposite direction) for several minutes, then execute a series of ninety-degree turns, and several other maneuvers. After studying it for several minutes, we could tell that it was much closer than stars, probably a mile up at least and several miles away. We stopped at several vantage points on the way home that evening and observed whatever it was making the same agile, angular maneuvers from each view. Both my companion and I are well-read and knowledgeable in the sciences, and neither of us knew of any publicly available technology that would explain the types of movements we observed. Whatever it was, I definitely wouldn't hesitate to call it an, 'unidentified flying object.'
    ~Joe
    o//~ Livin' like a bug ain't easy / My old clothes don't seem to fit me /
    I got little tiny bug feet / I don't really know what bugs eat /
    Don't want no one steppin' on me / Now I'm sympathizin' with fleas /
    Livin' like a bug ain't easy / Livin' like a bug ain't easy... o//~

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast