User Tag List

Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How many of you have seen a ghost?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    my dad has a pretty cool sight called the Supernatural Zone. He's posted a diary from my grandparents about their old house in Pennsylvania. Haunted by a ghost called Casper. Would move things, turn on lights, ect. Heres a read up if anybody is interested.
    http://people.consolidated.net/vmun/ghost.html
    Quit reading my mind!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've never seen a ghost but have noticed somehting wierd about this pillow case I have. It's an old pillowcase that I got when I was little, and it has smiling brightly colored animals all over it in a jungle setting. Whenever I use that pillowcase, I have dreams of some sort. Usually they're about random things of no significance at all. One night though, I had this terrible nightmare. I woke up and noticed that the pillow was turned upside-down.
    I rarely have dreams with other pillow cases, but I pretty much always have dreams with that pillowcase. Nothing compared to the bone chilling stories you guys are telling, but kinda weird...

apple rings.. what more can i say? FlytrapGurl's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i haven't necessarily SEEN so much, at least nothing significant, but i've definitely had experiences. in this house and others. it's been a long time since anything has happened here though. dont know why. but i believe in it.
    Liquid Plummer
    Warning: Do not reuse the bottle to store beverages.

Doing it wrong until I do it right. xvart's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The Activities Board I advise brought Christopher Moon, a ghosthunter, to campus tonight. My wife and I just got back and it was very interesting! He had some great pictures, sounds, etc. of investigations he had done. You may have seen him on a show of Sallie's House in Atchison Kansas.

xvart.
    "The tragedy of life is not that every man loses; but that he almost wins."

"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    a shadowpeople considered ghosts? i see them all the time.

like, i'd just be sitting in a room then out of nowhere, i'd see a black figure from the corner of my eye moving around. however, once i look to see what it is, it's gone.

are those shadowpeople then or am i just delusional?
    Go White Sox!!

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace." -J Hendrix

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12