What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Beef Jerky as a pizza topping?

• Thread starter jimscott
  • Start date
OOHHH even better!!! LOL... !!

the weirdest thing i've had on a pizza: baby shrimp paste on a pizza. that was *very* interesting. :puke:

perhaps the powdered jerky would make it better.

yea that powderd stuff they use to make look like dip!

I hate when I have to edit one of my posts for typos! Now every time I write capensis I make doubly sure I don't transpose the letters.

Powdered jerky? Never heard of it. I really think that if one just chops it up or maybe uses one of those Popeil or Ronco gadgets, it would be as effective a topping as bacon or ham.

I have never had jerky of any type but it doesn't sound good to me. ???

No jerky? Ever? That, madam, is un-american :D

I think jerky on a pizza is a bad idea.... but who would have though pineapple on pizza would be so good?

Yeah...tough, dried meat never really appealed to me. :scratch:

I will agree I never thought I'd like pineapple and canadian bacon on a pizza and I discovered its really good! Then again, that's not dried to shoe leather...

How come Canadian bacon looks and tastes like ham? Pizza, aside from my centristic tastes that strongly favor NYC/ LI, is highly subjective.

Yeah, I never got that. Its not bacon.

I've never really understood "regional" pizza...like NY pizza vs. Chicago pizza. To me, its all...pizza.

oh but it IS bacon, back bacon- should be saltier than ham tho, and tastes much different somehows, tho I haven't eaten meatstufs in 15 years or so, maybe they changed it :D

Yeah, I never got that. Its not bacon.

I've never really understood "regional" pizza...like NY pizza vs. Chicago pizza. To me, its all...pizza.

Suzanne.... we need to talk! :0o:

i think the only diff is that chicago has thin crust pizza...which is disgusting. Its like tomatos and cheese on a piece of particle board.

Back